I will be coming to Canada next year in either September or October. Is there much difference temperature and rain-wise between these months? We would probably be looking at mid-September until mid-October. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 VERIZON PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT 1:800:982:8520 TECH support hel*p
- 2 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 3 Christmas vacation in Montreal
- 4 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 5 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 6 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 7 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 8 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 9 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 10 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 11 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 12 Traveling with your bike
- 13 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 14 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 15 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 16 Alberta Trip_2017
- 17 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 18 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 19 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 20 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 21 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 22 Baseball
- 23 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 24 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 25 Transportation from airport for 7