We will be in Montreal and would like to watch the Green Bay Packers Vs. Minnesota Vikings game on Sunday, Oct. 21. In the States, NFL's Central Division games are mostly on FOX. Can any one recommend a "Packer" bar or a good sports bar that may carry the game? And please don't pick on me that I have to watch sports while on vacation - it is not me, it is my husband - well, okay, I guess I wouldn't mind seeing the Packers stomp on the Vikings. Ha ha. Thanks for your help!
Watching NFL Games in Montreal
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Help us see Vancouver island
- 2 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 3 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 4 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 5 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 6 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 7 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 8 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 9 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 10 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 11 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 12 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 13 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 14 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 15 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 16 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 17 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 18 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 19 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 20 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 21 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 22 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 23 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 24 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 25 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?