A few questions:
a. Can you recommend a company which does walking/hiking tours of Gros Morne?
b. Is there a public transportation option which would work well from St. Johns to Gros Morne?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 2 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 3 Crazy to Go to Montreal in Winter?
- 4 best way from Montreal to Quebec city ( bus or train)?
- 5 Help needed - Montreal/QC/Toronto Itinerary
- 6 Toronto, Montreal, or Quebec City?
- 7 Two days in Montreal things to do
- 8 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 9 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 10 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 11 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 12 Best places in Toronto
- 13 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 14 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 15 Victoria, Canada
- 16 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 17 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 18 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 19 Newfoundland in early June
- 20 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 21 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 22 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 23 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 24 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 25 Nova Scotia in July