Done some research but am still a bit confused. It seems like the Vancouver to Victoria BC Ferry is a nice and cheap journey; however, it's like 45 minutes to an hour each way from the ferry stops respectively. I do not want to rent a car.
Seems like Skytrain - Bridgeport then Bus 620 to Tsawwassen is the best bet, maybe 45 minutes or so? But, how do I do something like this from Swartz Bay to Victoria Inner Harbour hotel? Is there a bus from YVR to Victoria Inner Harbour that I should consider?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4tips.com/marvels-of-nature-garcinia/
- 2 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 3 Two week taster
- 4 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 5 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 6 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 7 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 8 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 9 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 10 Translink and itinerary questions
- 11 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 12 Montreal Restaurants
- 13 Victoria Island
- 14 Traveling with your bike
- 15 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 16 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 17 Bay of Fundy
- 18 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 19 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US
- 20 Banff/Yoho/Kootenay/Jasper Travelers Advice Please
- 21 Icebergs, Whales, Puffins and Potholes - A Newfoundland Adventure
- 22 First Hikes - Flatlanders
- 23 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 24 4 days in Montreal
- 25 Two Wonderful Weeks in the Maritimes