Done some research but am still a bit confused. It seems like the Vancouver to Victoria BC Ferry is a nice and cheap journey; however, it's like 45 minutes to an hour each way from the ferry stops respectively. I do not want to rent a car.
Seems like Skytrain - Bridgeport then Bus 620 to Tsawwassen is the best bet, maybe 45 minutes or so? But, how do I do something like this from Swartz Bay to Victoria Inner Harbour hotel? Is there a bus from YVR to Victoria Inner Harbour that I should consider?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 2 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 3 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 4 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 5 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 6 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 7 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 8 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 9 Quebec to yarmouth
- 10 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 11 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 12 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 13 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 14 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 15 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 16 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 17 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 18 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 19 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 20 Pearson Airport logistics
- 21 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?
- 22 Columbia Icefields Parkway
- 23 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 24 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 25 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States