My husband and I will be in Toronto in July. We are considering staying at the Novotel Hotel on Esplanade. Has anyone ever stayed there? I am particularly interested in the quality of this hotel. Also well we are there we don't want to rent a car, so how user friendly is the mass transit system?
Is this hotel's location close to the bus/subway and to most attractions.
I don't remember the web page address, and cannot find it again, but I saw a web page for a Niagra falls tour. It was a boat ride from Toronto to Niagra falls. It goes across the lake and takes about an hour to cross. The price was $105 per person. Does anyone know anything about this or any other boat tours that are similar?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.supervision4health.com/thrive-max/
- 2 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 3 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 4 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 5 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 6 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 7 Skiing in Whistler
- 8 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 9 lodging in whistler
- 10 BC or Alberta drives
- 11 Torino in february
- 12 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 13 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 14 My Family Travle Vlog
- 15 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 16 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 17 What is famous in canada?
- 18 Looking for fellow travellers
- 19 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 20 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 21 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 24 Across Canada by Train
- 25 Montreal & Quebec City