I plan to visit Toronto for 2 days and have no idea where and what area to stay. I like entertainment, fun activities, chinatown but safe is number one, so a safe area. Any suggestion things to do and where best to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 2 Victoria, Canada
- 3 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 4 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 5 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 6 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 7 Newfoundland in early June
- 8 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 9 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 10 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 11 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 12 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 13 Nova Scotia in July
- 14 Cape Breton in early June
- 15 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 16 Magdalen Islands
- 17 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 18 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 19 Passport question for Int flight
- 20 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 21 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 22 Icefields Parkway
- 23 3 Nights in Cape Breton
- 24 Parking in Niagara & Toronto
- 25 Itinerary Needed for Pacific NW, Canadian Rockies & Vancouver