Hi, planning a trip from NY 3rd week of July driving in for about 6-7 days. Looking for recommendation what stops to make to do sight seeing. Planning on driving and hoping to visit the following places Montreal Quebec city Toronto and Niagara Falls. Looking to stay in the center walking distance price range for hotel no more then $300 a night. All recommendations on intenary and where to stay and go are truly appreciated. What is the best order on visiting some or all of the above locations. Looking for Hotel in the center city life.
Visiting Canada 3rd week of July Montreal Quebec and Toronto
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 2 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 3 Quebec road trip excluding Montreal and Quebec City -- suggestions?
- 4 Questions about future trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 5 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 6 Victoria
- 7 Help us see Vancouver island
- 8 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 9 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 10 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 11 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 12 NOTL weather in Sept
- 13 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 14 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 15 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 16 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 17 birthday trip
- 18 3 Days in Newfoundland
- 19 Vancouver - Seattle - Portland
- 20 Best hikes in Banff
- 21 Hotels in Toronto
- 22 Advice trip to Canada
- 23 Martimes Vacation: flying from Wpg to Halifax (2 weeks)
- 24 Credit Valley Explorer Railway Timetable and Prices
- 25 Fundy Parkway NB vs Cabot Trail Cape Breton NS - if you had to choose?