We are planning a tour to Vancouver and Canadian Rockies for around 7 days. I have heard about Sun Peaks also as one of the attractions. I was planning to spend 2 days in Vancouver and then take the Canadian Rockies tour of Jasper, Lake Louise, Banff and Calgary areas.
Please advise me on the local attractions and the internal means of transport. Is Rocky mountaineer train a good option for part of the Canadian Rockies?
Visit the canadian rockies in May-june
- 1 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 2 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 3 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 4 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 5 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 6 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 7 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 8 Calgary - Things to Do
- 9 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 10 Need help, can't decide
- 11 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 12 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 13 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 14 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 15 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 16 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 17 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 18 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 19 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 20 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 21 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 22 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 23 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 24 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 25 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton