I hope you can help. I am a UK citizen who has just moved to Vancouver for a year. I am on an open work permit. I am a big fan of America and would like to make plenty of trips across the border, at least once a month.
Can anyone tell me what sort of visa I need to get in order to do that? I know in the past if I've ever travelled through America on the way to another country an ESTA has been required but that has only been valid for a short amount of time.
Is there something I can get that will last a whole year that will enable me to visit America whenever I choose?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 2 Vancouver 3 days
- 3 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 4 Vancouver without a Car
- 5 Whistler
- 6 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 7 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 8 Intro
- 9 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 10 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 11 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 12 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 13 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 14 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 15 Need help in rain!
- 16 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 17 Rv Campground trip
- 18 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 19 Weather September/October
- 20 driving from Richmond Hill, Onatio to Winnipeg, MB
- 21 First Time Trip
- 22 Waterton Lakes quick trip?
- 23 C train to Calgary Stampede
- 24 Victoria/Vancouver 3 nights
- 25 From Vancouver to Anchorage