I hope you can help. I am a UK citizen who has just moved to Vancouver for a year. I am on an open work permit. I am a big fan of America and would like to make plenty of trips across the border, at least once a month.
Can anyone tell me what sort of visa I need to get in order to do that? I know in the past if I've ever travelled through America on the way to another country an ESTA has been required but that has only been valid for a short amount of time.
Is there something I can get that will last a whole year that will enable me to visit America whenever I choose?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Marvellous Montreal
- 2 Cross country road trip in Déc 2016
- 3 Hotels in Montreal near McGill University
- 4 Trip to Tornoto
- 5 Please advice on 1.5 day itinerary in Jasper, Banff
- 6 Looks for Sites in Manitoba
- 7 Little over three days in Vancouver
- 8 Quebec Province & City,Montreal
- 9 One week in August British Columbia or Pacific Northwest
- 10 Gettinng around Jasper
- 11 Help Seattle Vancouver Is Whistler vs.Via Rail rockies
- 12 Nova Scotia Late Aug. are Reservations Necessary
- 13 Nova Scotia & PEI Hiking
- 14 Help - Winnipeg to vancouver roadtrip
- 15 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 16 Travel Tips: Backcountry Camping
- 17 Nova Scotia 10 days July Couple for Relaxation and Nature
- 18 Vancouver customs time??
- 19 Planning a trip to Winnipeg
- 20 Cell Phones in Canada
- 21 Trip to winnipeg
- 22 Canada Honeymoon Itinerary for the Kiwis! (5 weeks)
- 23 things to see between fredricton and riviere du loup
- 24 Help with 3 week photo trip to Canadian Maritimes plus
- 25 Hiking and not meeting bears in rocky mountains