I hope you can help. I am a UK citizen who has just moved to Vancouver for a year. I am on an open work permit. I am a big fan of America and would like to make plenty of trips across the border, at least once a month.
Can anyone tell me what sort of visa I need to get in order to do that? I know in the past if I've ever travelled through America on the way to another country an ESTA has been required but that has only been valid for a short amount of time.
Is there something I can get that will last a whole year that will enable me to visit America whenever I choose?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 블랙썬카지노 casino119 . n e t
- 2 베가스카지노 casino119 . n e t
- 3 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 4 Two week taster
- 5 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 6 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 7 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 8 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 9 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 10 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 11 Translink and itinerary questions
- 12 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 13 Montreal Restaurants
- 14 Victoria Island
- 15 Traveling with your bike
- 16 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 17 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 18 Bay of Fundy
- 19 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 20 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US
- 21 Banff/Yoho/Kootenay/Jasper Travelers Advice Please
- 22 Icebergs, Whales, Puffins and Potholes - A Newfoundland Adventure
- 23 First Hikes - Flatlanders
- 24 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 25 4 days in Montreal