I hope you can help. I am a UK citizen who has just moved to Vancouver for a year. I am on an open work permit. I am a big fan of America and would like to make plenty of trips across the border, at least once a month.
Can anyone tell me what sort of visa I need to get in order to do that? I know in the past if I've ever travelled through America on the way to another country an ESTA has been required but that has only been valid for a short amount of time.
Is there something I can get that will last a whole year that will enable me to visit America whenever I choose?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Been to Stratford (ON) Recently?
- 2 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 3 Where to stay to break up long drive between Yoho National Park & Whistler?
- 4 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 5 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 6 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 7 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 8 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 9 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 10 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 11 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 12 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 13 Long Weekend Toronto
- 14 Cape Breton Island in second half of May
- 15 Vancouver transportation from Port to Airport
- 16 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 17 1 Night between Charlotteown & Halifax
- 18 Help planning trip to Calgary/Lake Louise
- 19 roadtrip from Niagara Falls ON to east coast
- 20 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 21 My first trip to Toronto
- 22 where to stay in Prince Edward Island
- 23 Shuttle service from YYZ
- 24 East Coast Road trip from Ottawa to NB, PEI, NS (14 days door-to-door)
- 25 Visa required in Victoria for 6 hour cruise ship stop?