I hope you can help. I am a UK citizen who has just moved to Vancouver for a year. I am on an open work permit. I am a big fan of America and would like to make plenty of trips across the border, at least once a month.
Can anyone tell me what sort of visa I need to get in order to do that? I know in the past if I've ever travelled through America on the way to another country an ESTA has been required but that has only been valid for a short amount of time.
Is there something I can get that will last a whole year that will enable me to visit America whenever I choose?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Visa needed for Brits to cross American border?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 2 NYC to Montreal by train
- 3 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 4 Where to stay in Banff?
- 5 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 6 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 7 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 8 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 9 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 10 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 11 Transport of cremated remains
- 12 Rockies trip in June.
- 13 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 14 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 15 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 16 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 17 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 18 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 19 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 20 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 21 boarder crossing question
- 22 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 23 Calgary hotel help needed
- 24 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 25 a week in St John's, NL