I hope you can help. I am a UK citizen who has just moved to Vancouver for a year. I am on an open work permit. I am a big fan of America and would like to make plenty of trips across the border, at least once a month.
Can anyone tell me what sort of visa I need to get in order to do that? I know in the past if I've ever travelled through America on the way to another country an ESTA has been required but that has only been valid for a short amount of time.
Is there something I can get that will last a whole year that will enable me to visit America whenever I choose?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Visa needed for Brits to cross American border?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 2 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 3 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 4 Toronto: where to stay?
- 5 Alberta????
- 6 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 7 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 8 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 9 Wifi rental
- 10 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 11 Short term lodging
- 12 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 13 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 14 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 15 Vancouver top restaurant
- 16 Montreal Entertainment
- 17 Heli skiing in March
- 18 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 19 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 20 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 21 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 22 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 23 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 24 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 25 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.