I hope you can help. I am a UK citizen who has just moved to Vancouver for a year. I am on an open work permit. I am a big fan of America and would like to make plenty of trips across the border, at least once a month.
Can anyone tell me what sort of visa I need to get in order to do that? I know in the past if I've ever travelled through America on the way to another country an ESTA has been required but that has only been valid for a short amount of time.
Is there something I can get that will last a whole year that will enable me to visit America whenever I choose?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://livenflvsncaatv.com/montana-state-vs-idaho-live/
- 2 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 3 Banff / Jasper and Vancouver
- 4 Vancouver for Christmas
- 5 Nova Scotia Itinerary
- 6 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 7 Victoria?
- 8 Marvellous Montreal
- 9 Pacific Northwest Itinerary Help: Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Seattle
- 10 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 11 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 12 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 13 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 14 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 15 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 16 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 17 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 18 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 19 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 20 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 21 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 22 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 23 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 24 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 25 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town