We have 2 full days to spend in Victoria. Would love to hear suggestions on how best to spend this time and what to see. We arrive into Victoria on Wed 10th September from Seattle and leave for Vancouver on Saturday 13th September. Will stay in a hotel somewhere close to the harbour and happy to walk. Have never been before. Thanks
Victoria for 2 days
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 2 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 3 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 4 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 5 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 6 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 7 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 8 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 9 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 10 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 11 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 12 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 13 Halifax-PEI
- 14 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 15 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 16 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 17 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 18 Connecticut to Nova Scotia
- 19 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 20 Quebec City hotel near VIA Rail station
- 21 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 22 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 23 Aloft or Sheraton near Montreal Airport
- 24 SIM Cards for the States and Canada
- 25 Victoria Dining