I'll be flying to Vancouver on the 19th of May (Saturday) and then leaving on Sunday. I have since learned that this is the Victoria Day weekend. Will I notice anything different? Just curious and thanks.
Victoria Day Is it a big deal?
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 2 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 3 Golden BC
- 4 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 5 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 6 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 7 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 10 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 11 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 12 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 13 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 14 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 15 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 16 Golden, British Columbia
- 17 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 18 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 19 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 20 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 21 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 22 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 23 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 24 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 25 America by Rail