So, I am limited in terms of time. I have a hotel voucher that needs to be used before March 1, 2012 (groupon deal) for 2 nights in Victoria. What is the best way to get to Victoria without spending too much money. I am not going to fly and we don't want to take the Clipper due to excessive motion sickness and other considerations. Port Angeles ferry? or Anacortes ferry to Sidney? Any advice? Thank you!
Victoria - best time to travel and best way to get there from Seattle
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 2 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 3 Help us see Vancouver island
- 4 Corporate party
- 5 travelling from Vancouver to Churchill
- 6 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 7 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 8 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 9 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 10 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 11 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 12 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 13 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 14 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 15 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 16 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 17 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 18 2 days in Vancouver
- 19 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 20 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 21 8 days in NL
- 22 Montreal transportation pass
- 23 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 24 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 25 Newfoundland tent camping