Hi there! My husband and I have to make a decision to move to either Vernon or Nanaimo. I was wondering if you could give me your ideas on these two cities? We have two young children and want to chose a family friendly city with lots to do. Your opinions are appreciated, especially if you have experience in both. Thank you!
Vernon or Nanaimo??
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 2 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 3 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 4 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 5 iPhone in Canada
- 6 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 7 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 8 Victoria Dining
- 9 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 10 Quebec City trip.report
- 11 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 12 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 13 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 14 Quebic City or Montreal
- 15 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 16 ft nelson bc
- 17 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 18 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 19 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 20 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 21 canada in the winter?
- 22 Canada in winter
- 23 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 24 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 25 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness