My Fiance and I will be honeymooning in Vancouver and Victoria in August of 2016. We will be there for 8 days. We are planning on spending one night and two days in Victoria and the surrounding area. We want to do some outdoors activities, as well as explore Vancouver and Victoria.
What things we should make sure to do in Victoria?
What should we make sure to
Are there other things on Vancouver Island which are worth going to see with the 8 day time frame in mind?
Are their any restaurant recommendations? (Note my fiance is allergic to seafood)
Is it worth taking one of the days to go to Whistler?
Other General Advice
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionfacts.org/derma-reflexion/
- 2 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 3 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 4 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 5 Temporary residency in Canada
- 6 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 7 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 8 water filtration
- 9 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 10 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 11 Western Canada in August
- 12 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 13 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 14 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 15 Jasper with two elderly
- 16 Dempster highway in early September
- 17 jasper
- 18 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 19 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 20 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 21 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 22 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 23 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 24 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston
- 25 Whistler Shuttle Bus