My Fiance and I will be honeymooning in Vancouver and Victoria in August of 2016. We will be there for 8 days. We are planning on spending one night and two days in Victoria and the surrounding area. We want to do some outdoors activities, as well as explore Vancouver and Victoria.
What things we should make sure to do in Victoria?
What should we make sure to
Are there other things on Vancouver Island which are worth going to see with the 8 day time frame in mind?
Are their any restaurant recommendations? (Note my fiance is allergic to seafood)
Is it worth taking one of the days to go to Whistler?
Other General Advice
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 CANON@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 2 AOL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 3 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 4 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 5 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 6 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 7 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 8 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 9 Traveling with your bike
- 10 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 11 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 12 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 13 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 14 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 15 Alberta Trip_2017
- 16 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 17 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 18 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 19 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 20 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 21 Baseball
- 22 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 23 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 24 Transportation from airport for 7
- 25 calgary to vancover 10days