My Fiance and I will be honeymooning in Vancouver and Victoria in August of 2016. We will be there for 8 days. We are planning on spending one night and two days in Victoria and the surrounding area. We want to do some outdoors activities, as well as explore Vancouver and Victoria.
What things we should make sure to do in Victoria?
What should we make sure to
Are there other things on Vancouver Island which are worth going to see with the 8 day time frame in mind?
Are their any restaurant recommendations? (Note my fiance is allergic to seafood)
Is it worth taking one of the days to go to Whistler?
Other General Advice
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Adviser@: Avg suPp0rt Contact 1800:681:7208 avg Antiviruse *24**7
- 2 Assist: Tec*h SUPP0RT AVG CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 AVG 24*7
- 3 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 4 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 5 Best places in Toronto
- 6 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 7 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 8 Victoria, Canada
- 9 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 10 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 11 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 12 Newfoundland in early June
- 13 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 14 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 15 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 16 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 17 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 18 Nova Scotia in July
- 19 Cape Breton in early June
- 20 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 21 Magdalen Islands
- 22 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 23 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 24 Passport question for Int flight
- 25 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days