My Fiance and I will be honeymooning in Vancouver and Victoria in August of 2016. We will be there for 8 days. We are planning on spending one night and two days in Victoria and the surrounding area. We want to do some outdoors activities, as well as explore Vancouver and Victoria.
What things we should make sure to do in Victoria?
What should we make sure to
Are there other things on Vancouver Island which are worth going to see with the 8 day time frame in mind?
Are their any restaurant recommendations? (Note my fiance is allergic to seafood)
Is it worth taking one of the days to go to Whistler?
Other General Advice
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscart.com/alpha-hard-reload/
- 2 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 3 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 4 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 5 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 6 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 7 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 8 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 9 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 10 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 11 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 12 BC or Alberta drives
- 13 Torino in february
- 14 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 15 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 16 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 17 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 18 Skiing in Whistler
- 19 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 20 lodging in whistler
- 21 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 22 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 23 My Family Travle Vlog
- 24 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 25 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?