My boyfriend and I flying to Vancouver on 12th August this yeR for a 16 night adventure in Vancouver and the Rockies. Our idea (at the moment) is 3 nights in Vancouver, hire a car drive to Tofino for 3 nights, drive back to Vancouver and hire camping equipment. From Vancouver drive to Kamloops for 1 night (or another stop off point in between Tofino and Jasper...?), from Kamloops drive to Jasper for 3 nights (camping), from Jasper drive to Banff for 4/5 nights (camping), from Banff back to Vancouver with a 1 night stop off on the way back (locationyet to be confirmed). At this stage we have only booked flights so are more than open to any suggestions etc..! Our main question - is this feasible in 16 nights or will it be extremely rushed? is Tofino worth the 7 hour journey from Vancouver? is 8 nights in the Rockies enough? Have we missed any 'must sees'? Any insight or itinary ideas greatly welcomed! Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 카지노 게임 룰## Live119 . n e t ##
- 2 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 3 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 4 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 5 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 6 Icefields Parkway
- 7 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 8 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 9 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 10 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 11 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 12 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 13 Banff to Jasper and back
- 14 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 15 Canmore for a few days
- 16 Keltic Lodge
- 17 The Canadian
- 18 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 19 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 20 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 21 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 22 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 23 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 24 East to West, Roadtrip
- 25 Tent camping with a dog
Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED