My boyfriend and I flying to Vancouver on 12th August this yeR for a 16 night adventure in Vancouver and the Rockies. Our idea (at the moment) is 3 nights in Vancouver, hire a car drive to Tofino for 3 nights, drive back to Vancouver and hire camping equipment. From Vancouver drive to Kamloops for 1 night (or another stop off point in between Tofino and Jasper...?), from Kamloops drive to Jasper for 3 nights (camping), from Jasper drive to Banff for 4/5 nights (camping), from Banff back to Vancouver with a 1 night stop off on the way back (locationyet to be confirmed). At this stage we have only booked flights so are more than open to any suggestions etc..! Our main question - is this feasible in 16 nights or will it be extremely rushed? is Tofino worth the 7 hour journey from Vancouver? is 8 nights in the Rockies enough? Have we missed any 'must sees'? Any insight or itinary ideas greatly welcomed! Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 2 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 3 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 4 Skiing in Whistler
- 5 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 6 lodging in whistler
- 7 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 8 BC or Alberta drives
- 9 Torino in february
- 10 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 11 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 12 My Family Travle Vlog
- 13 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 14 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 15 What is famous in canada?
- 16 Looking for fellow travellers
- 17 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 18 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 19 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 20 Happy Canada Day
- 21 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 22 Across Canada by Train
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City
- 24 Ottawa in December
- 25 Recommended car hire
Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED