My boyfriend and I flying to Vancouver on 12th August this yeR for a 16 night adventure in Vancouver and the Rockies. Our idea (at the moment) is 3 nights in Vancouver, hire a car drive to Tofino for 3 nights, drive back to Vancouver and hire camping equipment. From Vancouver drive to Kamloops for 1 night (or another stop off point in between Tofino and Jasper...?), from Kamloops drive to Jasper for 3 nights (camping), from Jasper drive to Banff for 4/5 nights (camping), from Banff back to Vancouver with a 1 night stop off on the way back (locationyet to be confirmed). At this stage we have only booked flights so are more than open to any suggestions etc..! Our main question - is this feasible in 16 nights or will it be extremely rushed? is Tofino worth the 7 hour journey from Vancouver? is 8 nights in the Rockies enough? Have we missed any 'must sees'? Any insight or itinary ideas greatly welcomed! Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 2 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 3 Victoria, Canada
- 4 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 5 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 6 Best places in Toronto
- 7 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 8 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 9 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 10 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 11 Newfoundland in early June
- 12 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 13 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 14 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 15 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 16 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 17 Nova Scotia in July
- 18 Cape Breton in early June
- 19 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 20 Magdalen Islands
- 21 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 22 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 23 Passport question for Int flight
- 24 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 25 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED