We are heading to Vancouver in Dec 14, wanting to visit Lake Louis and Banff in Jan 2015, any way we can do this, I see trains don't run at this time. We could fly to Calgary and then how do we get to Lake Louis? I know its a short drive but over this time, is it too dangerous to do this, will roads be open? how long to drive over this winter period? considering we are from nz, so driving on other side of road etc. Any other ways to visiting these areas. please help me out here.
Vancouver to lake Louis Jan 15 ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 2 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 3 Gaspe
- 4 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 5 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 6 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 7 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 8 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 9 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 10 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 11 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 12 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 13 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 14 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 15 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 16 Alberta Wildfires
- 17 Niagara Falls Canada
- 18 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 19 Fresh Fruit from US
- 20 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 21 quebec
- 22 Jet to Victoria
- 23 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 24 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 25 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL