I'm planning a trip this summer for a total of 9 full days. I plan on staying in Vancouver for the first 2-3 days then going to Victoria for a day before starting the drive to Banff/Jasper. Can anyone recommend the best route for us to take and what town we should stop for the night? Is 4-5 full days enough for Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise & Glacier National Park? We're not the hiking type peopel but love beautiful scenary. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Calcium silicate - compound framed by
- 2 Family ski holiday
- 3 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations
- 4 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 5 Please help with BC itinerary
- 6 Travel through Chicago
- 7 Vancouver hotel question
- 8 Banff in October
- 9 Vancouver First Timer - What to do, see?
- 10 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 11 Niagara Falls in Oct
- 12 quebec city and wine route
- 13 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 14 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 15 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 16 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 17 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 18 Victoria?
- 19 Fishing Canada. Opinions and Rec's much needed.
- 20 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 21 Calgary
- 22 Calgary-Banff-Lake Louise-Jasper - Edmonton
- 23 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 24 Cape Breton Trip
- 25 Fall foliage trip -Quebec vs New England