I'm planning a trip this summer for a total of 9 full days. I plan on staying in Vancouver for the first 2-3 days then going to Victoria for a day before starting the drive to Banff/Jasper. Can anyone recommend the best route for us to take and what town we should stop for the night? Is 4-5 full days enough for Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise & Glacier National Park? We're not the hiking type peopel but love beautiful scenary. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Vancouver to Edmonton
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Coach class Canadian Via
- 2 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 3 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 4 Honeymoon destination
- 5 Rockies to Vancouver
- 6 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 7 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 8 season greetings
- 9 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 10 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 11 Toronto: where to stay?
- 12 Alberta????
- 13 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 14 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 15 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 16 Wifi rental
- 17 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 18 Short term lodging
- 19 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 20 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 21 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 22 Vancouver top restaurant
- 23 Montreal Entertainment
- 24 Heli skiing in March
- 25 Any good ideas for Western Canada?