I'm planning a trip this summer for a total of 9 full days. I plan on staying in Vancouver for the first 2-3 days then going to Victoria for a day before starting the drive to Banff/Jasper. Can anyone recommend the best route for us to take and what town we should stop for the night? Is 4-5 full days enough for Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise & Glacier National Park? We're not the hiking type peopel but love beautiful scenary. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 2 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 3 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 4 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 5 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 6 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 7 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 8 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 9 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 10 Itinerary feedback, please
- 11 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 12 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 13 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 14 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 15 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 16 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 17 Best Way
- 18 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 19 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 20 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 21 Bay of Fundy
- 22 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 23 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 24 First trip to Vancouver
- 25 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017