I'm planning a trip this summer for a total of 9 full days. I plan on staying in Vancouver for the first 2-3 days then going to Victoria for a day before starting the drive to Banff/Jasper. Can anyone recommend the best route for us to take and what town we should stop for the night? Is 4-5 full days enough for Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise & Glacier National Park? We're not the hiking type peopel but love beautiful scenary. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Marvellous Montreal
- 2 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 3 loving OTTAWA
- 4 Mont Tremblant B & B
- 5 Cape Breton Trip
- 6 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 7 Banff / Jasper and Vancouver
- 8 Vancouver for Christmas
- 9 Nova Scotia Itinerary
- 10 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 11 Victoria?
- 12 Pacific Northwest Itinerary Help: Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Seattle
- 13 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 14 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 15 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 16 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 17 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 18 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 19 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 20 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 21 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 22 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 23 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 24 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 25 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?