I'm planning a trip this summer for a total of 9 full days. I plan on staying in Vancouver for the first 2-3 days then going to Victoria for a day before starting the drive to Banff/Jasper. Can anyone recommend the best route for us to take and what town we should stop for the night? Is 4-5 full days enough for Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise & Glacier National Park? We're not the hiking type peopel but love beautiful scenary. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/provillus/
- 2 http://brainammofacts.com/alpha-boost-scam/
- 3 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 4 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 5 Traveling with ashes
- 6 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 7 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 8 Vancouver 3 days
- 9 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 10 Vancouver without a Car
- 11 Whistler
- 12 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 13 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 14 Intro
- 15 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 16 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 17 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 18 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 19 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 20 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 21 Need help in rain!
- 22 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 23 Rv Campground trip
- 24 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 25 Weather September/October