I'm planning a trip this summer for a total of 9 full days. I plan on staying in Vancouver for the first 2-3 days then going to Victoria for a day before starting the drive to Banff/Jasper. Can anyone recommend the best route for us to take and what town we should stop for the night? Is 4-5 full days enough for Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise & Glacier National Park? We're not the hiking type peopel but love beautiful scenary. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 야마토전함 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Ghanta®: HP PRINTER Tec'h $uppOrt CONTACT ☎ 1'855" 999^8045 hp 24(7
- 3 Ghanta®: HP PRINTER Tec'h $uppOrt CONTACT ☎ 1'855" 999^8045 hp 24(7
- 4 Ghanta®: HP PRINTER Tec'h $uppOrt CONTACT ☎ 1'855" 999^8045 hp 24(7
- 5 Quebec and Montreal train stations
- 6 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 7 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 8 Old Montreal kid friendly restaurants?
- 9 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 10 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 11 Victoria, Canada
- 12 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 13 Best places in Toronto
- 14 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 15 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 16 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 17 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 18 Newfoundland in early June
- 19 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 20 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 21 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 22 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 23 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 24 Nova Scotia in July
- 25 Cape Breton in early June