We are family of three, teenage daughter , 14,. We are from Toronto and going to wedding at the Banff Springs hotel on the July 30. We are in Calgary July 29 and Banff Springs hotel on July 30 & 31. We are thinking of flying to Vanouver July 24 or 25 and driving across to Calgary. I don't think we have the time for Tofino. My daughter wants to see the Dinosaur park and glacier park. My husband has a wine passion so maybe the Okanogan Valley. I need a plan. Any hotel suggestions would be great.(at least 4 star). Even a nice bed & breakfast is fine. I know how much work planning can be and I know that this is well travelled route so I am sure there is info out there I can use.
Vancouver to Calgary
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Are there private, less expensive fishing charters in Victoria BC?
- 2 15 Days in Canada - Quebec and Ontário region
- 3 Alberta parks to Glacier NP itinerary question
- 4 Victoria BC -What to do; What to watch out for
- 5 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 6 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 7 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 8 Adventures in Canada
- 9 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 10 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 11 Does the Easter Bunny visit Canada?
- 12 NYC to Montreal by train
- 13 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 14 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 15 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 16 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 17 Where to stay in Banff?
- 18 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 19 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 20 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 21 Transport of cremated remains
- 22 Rockies trip in June.
- 23 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 24 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 25 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival