We are family of three, teenage daughter , 14,. We are from Toronto and going to wedding at the Banff Springs hotel on the July 30. We are in Calgary July 29 and Banff Springs hotel on July 30 & 31. We are thinking of flying to Vanouver July 24 or 25 and driving across to Calgary. I don't think we have the time for Tofino. My daughter wants to see the Dinosaur park and glacier park. My husband has a wine passion so maybe the Okanogan Valley. I need a plan. Any hotel suggestions would be great.(at least 4 star). Even a nice bed & breakfast is fine. I know how much work planning can be and I know that this is well travelled route so I am sure there is info out there I can use.
Vancouver to Calgary
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 2 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 3 NYC to Montreal by train
- 4 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 5 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 6 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 7 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 8 Where to stay in Banff?
- 9 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 10 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 11 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 12 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 13 Transport of cremated remains
- 14 Rockies trip in June.
- 15 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 16 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 17 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 18 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 19 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 20 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 21 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 22 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 23 boarder crossing question
- 24 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 25 Calgary hotel help needed