We are family of three, teenage daughter , 14,. We are from Toronto and going to wedding at the Banff Springs hotel on the July 30. We are in Calgary July 29 and Banff Springs hotel on July 30 & 31. We are thinking of flying to Vanouver July 24 or 25 and driving across to Calgary. I don't think we have the time for Tofino. My daughter wants to see the Dinosaur park and glacier park. My husband has a wine passion so maybe the Okanogan Valley. I need a plan. Any hotel suggestions would be great.(at least 4 star). Even a nice bed & breakfast is fine. I know how much work planning can be and I know that this is well travelled route so I am sure there is info out there I can use.
Vancouver to Calgary
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 2 quebec
- 3 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 4 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 5 Jet to Victoria
- 6 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 7 Fresh Fruit from US
- 8 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 9 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 10 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 11 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 12 Alberta Wildfires
- 13 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 14 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 15 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 16 Niagara Falls Canada
- 17 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 18 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 19 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 20 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 21 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 22 Grouse or Whistler?
- 23 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 24 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 25 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?