We are family of three, teenage daughter , 14,. We are from Toronto and going to wedding at the Banff Springs hotel on the July 30. We are in Calgary July 29 and Banff Springs hotel on July 30 & 31. We are thinking of flying to Vanouver July 24 or 25 and driving across to Calgary. I don't think we have the time for Tofino. My daughter wants to see the Dinosaur park and glacier park. My husband has a wine passion so maybe the Okanogan Valley. I need a plan. Any hotel suggestions would be great.(at least 4 star). Even a nice bed & breakfast is fine. I know how much work planning can be and I know that this is well travelled route so I am sure there is info out there I can use.
Vancouver to Calgary
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Parking in Montreal
- 2 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 3 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 6 Golden BC
- 7 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 8 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 9 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 10 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 11 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 12 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 13 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 14 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 15 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 16 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 17 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 18 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 19 Golden, British Columbia
- 20 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 21 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 22 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 23 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 24 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 25 Trip to Maritime Provinces