We are taking a Alaska cruise from Vancouver on July 8. We will be flying into Vancouver and want to spend few days in Vancouver.
1. Can you please tell me what if 3 days (July 5 to 7th) enough to see in Vancouver and Butchart Gardens, Victoria.
2. Do I need a rental car?
3. How good is the public transport?
4. What are the top things to do and see in Vancouver.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 internal Support Yahoo MAi* Tech** Sup** Acc Number 1888-482**3831 Reset
- 2 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 3 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 4 Icefields Parkway
- 5 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 6 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 7 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 8 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 9 Keltic Lodge
- 10 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 11 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 12 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 13 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 14 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 15 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 16 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 17 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 18 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 19 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 20 Banff to Jasper and back
- 21 Canmore for a few days
- 22 The Canadian
- 23 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 24 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 25 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta