We are planning a 3 day trip to Vancouver with our family of 5 - 2 adults and 3 kids ages 11, 9 and 4. We are contemplating buying a hop-on-hop-off tickets for the Vancouver trolley to get to all the major sights, but were wondering if it would be more cost efficient to just get taxis and/or walk to get around, considering our large group. We are planning on visiting Canada Place, Granville Island, Chinatown, Gastown, Capillano Suspension Bridge, Grousse Mountain and Stanley Park. We are staying at Hampton Inn on Robson street in downtown Vancouver. There are also free shuttles provided by companies for Capilllano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain but I was wondering how reliable they are. Can anyone suggest what should our prefered transportation option be. I should also mention that we will not have a car while visiting. Thank you in advance for any feedback.
Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy Quality medical marijuana,Heroin,actavis, pain killer,
- 2 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 3 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 4 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 5 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 6 NYC to Montreal by train
- 7 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 8 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 9 Where to stay in Banff?
- 10 Transport of cremated remains
- 11 Rockies trip in June.
- 12 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 13 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 14 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 15 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 16 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 17 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 18 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 19 boarder crossing question
- 20 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 21 Calgary hotel help needed
- 22 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 23 a week in St John's, NL
- 24 Where to go with grandson in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick , PEI
- 25 graduation in Vancouver