We are planning a 3 day trip to Vancouver with our family of 5 - 2 adults and 3 kids ages 11, 9 and 4. We are contemplating buying a hop-on-hop-off tickets for the Vancouver trolley to get to all the major sights, but were wondering if it would be more cost efficient to just get taxis and/or walk to get around, considering our large group. We are planning on visiting Canada Place, Granville Island, Chinatown, Gastown, Capillano Suspension Bridge, Grousse Mountain and Stanley Park. We are staying at Hampton Inn on Robson street in downtown Vancouver. There are also free shuttles provided by companies for Capilllano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain but I was wondering how reliable they are. Can anyone suggest what should our prefered transportation option be. I should also mention that we will not have a car while visiting. Thank you in advance for any feedback.
Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 4 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 5 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 6 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 7 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 8 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 9 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 10 Golden, British Columbia
- 11 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 12 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 14 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 15 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 16 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 17 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 18 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 19 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 20 America by Rail
- 21 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 22 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 23 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 24 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data
- 25 Information needed