We are planning a 3 day trip to Vancouver with our family of 5 - 2 adults and 3 kids ages 11, 9 and 4. We are contemplating buying a hop-on-hop-off tickets for the Vancouver trolley to get to all the major sights, but were wondering if it would be more cost efficient to just get taxis and/or walk to get around, considering our large group. We are planning on visiting Canada Place, Granville Island, Chinatown, Gastown, Capillano Suspension Bridge, Grousse Mountain and Stanley Park. We are staying at Hampton Inn on Robson street in downtown Vancouver. There are also free shuttles provided by companies for Capilllano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain but I was wondering how reliable they are. Can anyone suggest what should our prefered transportation option be. I should also mention that we will not have a car while visiting. Thank you in advance for any feedback.
Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 2 Alberta Wildfires
- 3 Niagara Falls Canada
- 4 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 5 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 6 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 7 Fresh Fruit from US
- 8 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 9 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 10 quebec
- 11 Jet to Victoria
- 12 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 13 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 14 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 15 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 16 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 17 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 18 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 19 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 20 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 21 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 22 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 23 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 24 Grouse or Whistler?
- 25 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?