We are getting very excited for our trip to Vancouver this summer. I am looking to get a list together of some ool shops for my teenage daughter. We live in Toronto, so we have (and enjoy) Aritzia already. We also have Lululemon, Holt's, The Bay, Sear's etc. What i am looking for are places that an only be found in BC or western Canada. Thanks a lot.
Vancouver shopping with teens
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 2 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 3 Golden BC
- 4 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 5 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 6 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 7 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 10 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 11 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 12 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 13 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 14 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 15 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 16 Golden, British Columbia
- 17 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 18 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 19 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 20 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 21 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 22 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 23 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 24 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 25 America by Rail