My husband and I are planning a trip to the San Juan Islands (obviously in Washington, not BC) and Vancouver this August for eight nights. We'll be flying in and out of Vancouver and renting a car. Our plan is to spend the first three nights/days on the San Juan Islands, using Friday Harbor on San Juan Island as our base. We thought about spending the rest of our trip in Vancouver but wondered if a short side trip (perhaps just one day and night) to Victoria was worth it, given that we won't have much time. Would appreciate any thoughts people have...
Vancouver, San Juan Islands, possibly Victoria
- 1 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 2 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 3 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 4 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 5 Need help, can't decide
- 6 Calgary - Things to Do
- 7 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 8 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 9 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 10 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 11 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 12 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 13 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 14 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 15 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 16 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 17 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 18 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 19 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 20 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 21 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 22 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 23 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 24 Hotel or B and B in Halifax
- 25 chartered power boat trip for family of 5 from Vancouver Island