My husband and I will be in Vancouver over Christmas and this is our first time there.
Christmas Eve - We'd like suggestions for a special, festive dinner.
Christmas Day - We'd like suggestions for Chinese food (maybe dim sum)
We don't eat meat or poultry, just seafood, veggies, etc.
We'll be staying downtown and won't have a car.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 토토 총판 모집 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 3 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 4 Keltic Lodge
- 5 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 6 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 7 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 8 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 9 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 10 Icefields Parkway
- 11 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 12 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 13 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 14 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 15 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 16 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 17 Banff to Jasper and back
- 18 Canmore for a few days
- 19 The Canadian
- 20 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 21 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 22 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 23 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 24 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 25 East to West, Roadtrip
Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.