We have approx. 7 days to travel to Banff and wondered if anyone thought it it would be
a good idea to travel via Kamloops, Salmon Arm and Jasper before arriving at Banff?? Travelling mid May, thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 2 4 Night Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper Itinerary Help Request
- 3 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 4 Victoria, BC and Ottawa, ON -- similar?
- 5 Weekend in Calgary
- 6 Niagra Falls
- 7 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 8 First Time Trip to Canada
- 9 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 10 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 11 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 12 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 13 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 14 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 15 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 16 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 17 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 18 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 19 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 20 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 21 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 22 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 23 Road Trip to Calgary
- 24 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 25 A Week in Nova Scotia