We are going on the Alaska Disney cruise and have 4 nights after the cruise before our flight home. We are thinking about Pacific Rim National park. Where to stay? It is for 2 adults 2 kids (9 and 12). Doesn't need to be fancy, but would love a water view, perhaps a cabin. We are active hikers, kayakers, and would like to whale watch. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Vancouver Island Pacific Rim National Park
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 2 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 3 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 4 iPhone in Canada
- 5 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 6 Victoria Dining
- 7 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 8 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 9 Quebec City trip.report
- 10 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 11 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 12 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 13 Quebic City or Montreal
- 14 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 15 ft nelson bc
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 17 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 18 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 19 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 20 canada in the winter?
- 21 Canada in winter
- 22 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 23 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 24 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 25 Telegraph cove