I'm planning to visit some areas in BC. First, I will take Alaska Cruise from Vacouver (Volendam cruise ship) for 7 nights. Then, I'm planning to stay 3 to 4 nights in Vancouver. After that, I'm really hesitated either to spend some days in Vancouver island or in some areas in Northern west of BC. Since I will take cruise to Alaska do you think that I will pass by most beautiful places in Northern west of BC ?
I'm interested in nature, mines, caves,and wildlife. so, could you recommend to me nice area to stay after spending 4 nights in Vancouver?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 TOSHIBA@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 2 R@il=Verizon ☎ 1:800:982 :8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT * 24x7
- 3 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 4 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 5 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 6 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 7 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 8 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 9 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 10 Traveling with your bike
- 11 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 12 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 13 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 14 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 15 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 16 Alberta Trip_2017
- 17 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 18 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 19 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 20 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 21 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 22 Baseball
- 23 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 24 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 25 Transportation from airport for 7