I'm planning to visit some areas in BC. First, I will take Alaska Cruise from Vacouver (Volendam cruise ship) for 7 nights. Then, I'm planning to stay 3 to 4 nights in Vancouver. After that, I'm really hesitated either to spend some days in Vancouver island or in some areas in Northern west of BC. Since I will take cruise to Alaska do you think that I will pass by most beautiful places in Northern west of BC ?
I'm interested in nature, mines, caves,and wildlife. so, could you recommend to me nice area to stay after spending 4 nights in Vancouver?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.menshealthfact.com/cognishield/
- 2 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 3 http://garciniacambogiavibeadvice.com/reaction-male-enhancement/
- 4 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/max-testo-xl/
- 5 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 6 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 7 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 8 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 9 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 10 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 11 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 12 Temporary residency in Canada
- 13 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 14 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 15 water filtration
- 16 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 17 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 18 Western Canada in August
- 19 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 20 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 21 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 22 Jasper with two elderly
- 23 Dempster highway in early September
- 24 jasper
- 25 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?