I'm planning to visit some areas in BC. First, I will take Alaska Cruise from Vacouver (Volendam cruise ship) for 7 nights. Then, I'm planning to stay 3 to 4 nights in Vancouver. After that, I'm really hesitated either to spend some days in Vancouver island or in some areas in Northern west of BC. Since I will take cruise to Alaska do you think that I will pass by most beautiful places in Northern west of BC ?
I'm interested in nature, mines, caves,and wildlife. so, could you recommend to me nice area to stay after spending 4 nights in Vancouver?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 2 romantic dinner in Montreal suggestions
- 3 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 4 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 5 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 6 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 7 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 8 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 9 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 10 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 11 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 12 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 13 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 14 BC or Alberta drives
- 15 Torino in february
- 16 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 17 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 18 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 19 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 20 Skiing in Whistler
- 21 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 22 lodging in whistler
- 23 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 24 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 25 My Family Travle Vlog