I'm planning to visit some areas in BC. First, I will take Alaska Cruise from Vacouver (Volendam cruise ship) for 7 nights. Then, I'm planning to stay 3 to 4 nights in Vancouver. After that, I'm really hesitated either to spend some days in Vancouver island or in some areas in Northern west of BC. Since I will take cruise to Alaska do you think that I will pass by most beautiful places in Northern west of BC ?
I'm interested in nature, mines, caves,and wildlife. so, could you recommend to me nice area to stay after spending 4 nights in Vancouver?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 2 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 3 Itinerary feedback, please
- 4 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 5 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 6 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 7 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 8 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 9 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 10 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 11 Best Way
- 12 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 13 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 14 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 15 Bay of Fundy
- 16 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 17 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 18 First trip to Vancouver
- 19 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
- 20 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 21 Alberta Trip_2017
- 22 Vancouver with toddlers - getting around
- 23 Banff - Day Tours + Eateries
- 24 Best Way to travel from Calgary to Banff and back again
- 25 Calgary Stampede virgin