hi guys, wanting to do a trip around Vancouver island in august,...thinking of a self drive tour of about 2 weeks.is there a good car hire company in Victoria? can I find accomadation on the island easily or should I book ahead....suggestions on places to stay & sightseeing would be appreciated.......thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 2 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 3 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 4 Help us see Vancouver island
- 5 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 6 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 7 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 8 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 9 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 10 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 11 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 12 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 13 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 14 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 15 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 16 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 17 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 18 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 19 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 20 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 21 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 22 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 23 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 24 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 25 Halifax-PEI