My wife and I and another couple are in the early stages of planning a 2-3 week trip in September to Vancouver. We would be interested in traveling by car to Whistler from Vancouver, and then motoring to Seattle. We would be flying from the Boston area. At this point not sure if it would make more sense to fly to Seattle, rent a car, then drive to Vancouver, or to reverse direction. We're interested in doing some moderate hiking, plus experiencing the history and culture of the area, and certainly the cuisine of the the Northwest. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 तांत्रिक विश्वनाथ=919878377317 Vashikaran Specialist Tantrik
- 2 Pacific Northwest Itinerary Help: Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Seattle
- 3 Vancouver for Christmas
- 4 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 5 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 6 Marvellous Montreal
- 7 Victoria?
- 8 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 9 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 10 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 11 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 12 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 13 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 14 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 15 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 16 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 17 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 18 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 19 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 20 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 21 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 22 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town
- 23 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 24 Quebec-Montreal in Summer
- 25 Would you stay in Quesnel?