My wife and I and another couple are in the early stages of planning a 2-3 week trip in September to Vancouver. We would be interested in traveling by car to Whistler from Vancouver, and then motoring to Seattle. We would be flying from the Boston area. At this point not sure if it would make more sense to fly to Seattle, rent a car, then drive to Vancouver, or to reverse direction. We're interested in doing some moderate hiking, plus experiencing the history and culture of the area, and certainly the cuisine of the the Northwest. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.
vancouver in september
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy Quality medical marijuana,Heroin,actavis, pain killer,
- 2 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 3 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 4 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 5 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 6 NYC to Montreal by train
- 7 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 8 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 9 Where to stay in Banff?
- 10 Transport of cremated remains
- 11 Rockies trip in June.
- 12 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 13 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 14 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 15 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 16 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 17 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 18 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 19 boarder crossing question
- 20 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 21 Calgary hotel help needed
- 22 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 23 a week in St John's, NL
- 24 Where to go with grandson in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick , PEI
- 25 graduation in Vancouver