My wife and I and another couple are in the early stages of planning a 2-3 week trip in September to Vancouver. We would be interested in traveling by car to Whistler from Vancouver, and then motoring to Seattle. We would be flying from the Boston area. At this point not sure if it would make more sense to fly to Seattle, rent a car, then drive to Vancouver, or to reverse direction. We're interested in doing some moderate hiking, plus experiencing the history and culture of the area, and certainly the cuisine of the the Northwest. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 2 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 3 Beautiful Short Hikes at the Canadian Rockies
- 4 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 5 Road Trip from Minneapolis to Montreal and Quebec City
- 6 Atlantic Provinces mobile service
- 7 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 8 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 9 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 10 Traveling with ashes
- 11 Vancouver 3 days
- 12 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 13 Vancouver without a Car
- 14 Whistler
- 15 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 16 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 17 Intro
- 18 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 19 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 20 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 21 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 22 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 23 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 24 Need help in rain!
- 25 Rv Campground trip