My wife and I and another couple are in the early stages of planning a 2-3 week trip in September to Vancouver. We would be interested in traveling by car to Whistler from Vancouver, and then motoring to Seattle. We would be flying from the Boston area. At this point not sure if it would make more sense to fly to Seattle, rent a car, then drive to Vancouver, or to reverse direction. We're interested in doing some moderate hiking, plus experiencing the history and culture of the area, and certainly the cuisine of the the Northwest. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Victoria, Canada
- 2 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 3 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 4 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 5 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 6 Newfoundland in early June
- 7 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 8 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 9 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 10 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 11 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 12 Nova Scotia in July
- 13 Cape Breton in early June
- 14 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 15 Magdalen Islands
- 16 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 17 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 18 Passport question for Int flight
- 19 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 20 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 21 Icefields Parkway
- 22 3 Nights in Cape Breton
- 23 Parking in Niagara & Toronto
- 24 Itinerary Needed for Pacific NW, Canadian Rockies & Vancouver
- 25 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over