My wife and I and another couple are in the early stages of planning a 2-3 week trip in September to Vancouver. We would be interested in traveling by car to Whistler from Vancouver, and then motoring to Seattle. We would be flying from the Boston area. At this point not sure if it would make more sense to fly to Seattle, rent a car, then drive to Vancouver, or to reverse direction. We're interested in doing some moderate hiking, plus experiencing the history and culture of the area, and certainly the cuisine of the the Northwest. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 사설토토사이트추천Ω∑Ω ZVZ78。COM Ω∑Ω※코드: ddr77 】※사설토토추천사이트
- 2 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 3 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 4 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 5 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 6 Small group tour for my parents
- 7 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 8 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 9 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 10 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 11 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 12 Itinerary feedback, please
- 13 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 14 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 15 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 16 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 17 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 18 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 19 Best Way
- 20 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 21 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 22 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 23 Bay of Fundy
- 24 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 25 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group