My wife and I and another couple are in the early stages of planning a 2-3 week trip in September to Vancouver. We would be interested in traveling by car to Whistler from Vancouver, and then motoring to Seattle. We would be flying from the Boston area. At this point not sure if it would make more sense to fly to Seattle, rent a car, then drive to Vancouver, or to reverse direction. We're interested in doing some moderate hiking, plus experiencing the history and culture of the area, and certainly the cuisine of the the Northwest. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.
vancouver in september
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 2 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 3 Honeymoon destination
- 4 Rockies to Vancouver
- 5 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 6 Coach class Canadian Via
- 7 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 8 season greetings
- 9 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 10 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 11 Toronto: where to stay?
- 12 Alberta????
- 13 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 14 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 15 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 16 Wifi rental
- 17 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 18 Short term lodging
- 19 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 20 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 21 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 22 Vancouver top restaurant
- 23 Montreal Entertainment
- 24 Heli skiing in March
- 25 Any good ideas for Western Canada?