My wife and I and another couple are in the early stages of planning a 2-3 week trip in September to Vancouver. We would be interested in traveling by car to Whistler from Vancouver, and then motoring to Seattle. We would be flying from the Boston area. At this point not sure if it would make more sense to fly to Seattle, rent a car, then drive to Vancouver, or to reverse direction. We're interested in doing some moderate hiking, plus experiencing the history and culture of the area, and certainly the cuisine of the the Northwest. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 2 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 3 Canadian Rockies - Road Trip Itinerary
- 4 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 5 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 6 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 7 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 8 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 9 9 day Itinerary Banff Lake Louise Jasper
- 10 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 11 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 12 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 13 Temporary residency in Canada
- 14 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 15 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 16 water filtration
- 17 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 18 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 19 Western Canada in August
- 20 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 21 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 22 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 23 Jasper with two elderly
- 24 Dempster highway in early September
- 25 jasper