My wife and I and another couple are in the early stages of planning a 2-3 week trip in September to Vancouver. We would be interested in traveling by car to Whistler from Vancouver, and then motoring to Seattle. We would be flying from the Boston area. At this point not sure if it would make more sense to fly to Seattle, rent a car, then drive to Vancouver, or to reverse direction. We're interested in doing some moderate hiking, plus experiencing the history and culture of the area, and certainly the cuisine of the the Northwest. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.
vancouver in september
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 2 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 3 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 4 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 5 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 6 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 7 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 8 Car Service in Toronto
- 9 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 10 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 11 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 12 Alberta Wildfires
- 13 Niagara Falls Canada
- 14 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 15 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 16 Fresh Fruit from US
- 17 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 18 quebec
- 19 Jet to Victoria
- 20 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 21 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 22 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 23 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 24 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 25 One Day in Niagra falls with kids