My wife and I and another couple are in the early stages of planning a 2-3 week trip in September to Vancouver. We would be interested in traveling by car to Whistler from Vancouver, and then motoring to Seattle. We would be flying from the Boston area. At this point not sure if it would make more sense to fly to Seattle, rent a car, then drive to Vancouver, or to reverse direction. We're interested in doing some moderate hiking, plus experiencing the history and culture of the area, and certainly the cuisine of the the Northwest. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 2 Vancouver Chinatown Night Markets
- 3 30th anniversary spot in BC or Alberta in August
- 4 Qualicum Beach, North of Nashville concert
- 5 Quebec province GTG?
- 6 Restaurant in Montreal underground
- 7 57 YEAR OLD GRANDMOTHER BACKPACKS ACROSS CANADA
- 8 banff - trail closed - be bear wise
- 9 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 10 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 11 Best hikes in Banff
- 12 Affordable accommodation for 5 in Tofino
- 13 Taking Amtrak from Plattsburg to Montreal
- 14 Is this area in Montreal safe?
- 15 Train to Vancouver from Toronto
- 16 Pros and Cons of using a Car in Vancouver
- 17 Nova Scotia hotels
- 18 3 full days in and round Banff
- 19 Victoria/butchart gardens
- 20 Montreal / Quebec City trip
- 21 From Vancouver to Halifax - how best to travel
- 22 Where to stay in Montreal?
- 23 Nova Star
- 24 Victoria
- 25 Pan Pacific, Fairmount Pacific Rim or Fairmount Waterfront?