My wife and I and another couple are in the early stages of planning a 2-3 week trip in September to Vancouver. We would be interested in traveling by car to Whistler from Vancouver, and then motoring to Seattle. We would be flying from the Boston area. At this point not sure if it would make more sense to fly to Seattle, rent a car, then drive to Vancouver, or to reverse direction. We're interested in doing some moderate hiking, plus experiencing the history and culture of the area, and certainly the cuisine of the the Northwest. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.
vancouver in september
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 2 North Vancouver Island
- 3 Rockies trip in June.
- 4 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 5 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 6 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 7 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 8 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 9 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 10 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 11 Need tips for this trip
- 12 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 13 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 14 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 15 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 16 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 17 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 18 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 19 Newfoundland questions
- 20 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 21 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 22 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 23 Itinerary help
- 24 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 25 Montreal/Toronto