Any suggestions for hotel for 3 adults in July. I prefer a place that is near a nice view and hopefully not higher $100-150 a night?
Thank you all in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 trip report Quebec City and Montreal
- 2 Quebec Restaurant Suggestions
- 3 yarmouth,nova scotia
- 4 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 5 Super Visa or Tourist Visa for parents?
- 6 Ideas for extra night traveling from Canmore to Spokane
- 7 5 days in Banff and Lake Lousie
- 8 hotel in vancouver
- 9 Visiting Toronto 2 days
- 10 PEI/Bay of Fundy or PEI/Cape Breton in 5 nights/6 days
- 11 Rainy Lake fishing trip
- 12 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 13 Trip to Niagara Falls/Toronto/Montreal/Quebec
- 14 NH to Nova Scotia
- 15 planning 3 weeks trip in western Canada
- 16 Banff Area In October
- 17 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 18 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 19 Is Prince Edward Island worth just a few hours?
- 20 Niagara Falls Advise
- 21 Ottawa recs?
- 22 Pow Wow, feating with Canadian aboriginals
- 23 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 24 Can I drive across the rocky mountains in mid-April, without snow tires?
- 25 Random Camping in Banff National Park?