If I had to choose between the Sandman hotel on Davie or Sylvia hotel what would you suggest? Many Other hotels offer only double beds or are very expensive and we are 3 adults staying for 3 nights . I am with my 82 year old mom. I know both hotels are in good location and next to nice views (which is important to my mom) but the reviews are mixed. I would appreciate if one has been to both if they can advice me.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 2 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 3 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 4 Temporary residency in Canada
- 5 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 6 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 7 water filtration
- 8 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 9 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 10 Western Canada in August
- 11 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 12 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 13 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 14 Jasper with two elderly
- 15 Dempster highway in early September
- 16 jasper
- 17 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 18 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 19 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 20 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 21 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 22 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 23 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston
- 24 Whistler Shuttle Bus
- 25 Banff