My family of 4 will be visiting Vancouver after 2 days in Seattle. The whole trip is from July 31st - August 7th, but we will not be arriving in Vancouver until August 3rd.
We are driving from Seattle to Vancouver, and it will be later at night when we get to the hotel.
Any hotel recommendations? Our price range is $200-$250. We will look at apartments and condos.
What is there to do? This will be the first time to Vancouver for any of us, so any help is greatly appreciated. I really want to make this trip unforgettable. Any restaurants that are a MUST? Thanks for the help!
Seattle thread: http://www.fodors.com/community/united-states/seattle-end-of-monthearly-august.cfm
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy real Passports(firstname.lastname@example.org)Visa,
- 2 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 3 Two week taster
- 4 Jasper and Banff with 9 year old and Husband who hates crowds!
- 5 Confused about Whistler Gondolas
- 6 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 7 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 8 East Coast Family Road Trip
- 9 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 10 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 11 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 12 Victoria Island
- 13 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 14 Accommodation in halifax
- 15 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 16 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 17 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 18 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 19 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 20 Translink and itinerary questions
- 21 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 22 Montreal Restaurants
- 23 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 24 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 25 Bay of Fundy