My family of 4 will be visiting Vancouver after 2 days in Seattle. The whole trip is from July 31st - August 7th, but we will not be arriving in Vancouver until August 3rd.
We are driving from Seattle to Vancouver, and it will be later at night when we get to the hotel.
Any hotel recommendations? Our price range is $200-$250. We will look at apartments and condos.
What is there to do? This will be the first time to Vancouver for any of us, so any help is greatly appreciated. I really want to make this trip unforgettable. Any restaurants that are a MUST? Thanks for the help!
Seattle thread: http://www.fodors.com/community/united-states/seattle-end-of-monthearly-august.cfm
Vancouver for 3 days
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 2 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 3 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 4 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 5 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 6 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 7 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 8 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 9 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 10 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 11 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 12 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 13 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 14 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 15 2 days in Vancouver
- 16 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 17 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 18 8 days in NL
- 19 Montreal transportation pass
- 20 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 21 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 22 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 23 Newfoundland tent camping
- 24 Mother/daughter trip to Quebec City and Montreal!
- 25 Thousand Islands