My family of 4 will be visiting Vancouver after 2 days in Seattle. The whole trip is from July 31st - August 7th, but we will not be arriving in Vancouver until August 3rd.
We are driving from Seattle to Vancouver, and it will be later at night when we get to the hotel.
Any hotel recommendations? Our price range is $200-$250. We will look at apartments and condos.
What is there to do? This will be the first time to Vancouver for any of us, so any help is greatly appreciated. I really want to make this trip unforgettable. Any restaurants that are a MUST? Thanks for the help!
Seattle thread: http://www.fodors.com/community/united-states/seattle-end-of-monthearly-august.cfm
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 2 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 3 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 4 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 5 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 6 Temporary residency in Canada
- 7 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 8 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 9 water filtration
- 10 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 11 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 12 Western Canada in August
- 13 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 14 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 15 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 16 Jasper with two elderly
- 17 Dempster highway in early September
- 18 jasper
- 19 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 20 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 21 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 22 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 23 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 24 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston
- 25 Whistler Shuttle Bus