My family of 4 will be visiting Vancouver after 2 days in Seattle. The whole trip is from July 31st - August 7th, but we will not be arriving in Vancouver until August 3rd.
We are driving from Seattle to Vancouver, and it will be later at night when we get to the hotel.
Any hotel recommendations? Our price range is $200-$250. We will look at apartments and condos.
What is there to do? This will be the first time to Vancouver for any of us, so any help is greatly appreciated. I really want to make this trip unforgettable. Any restaurants that are a MUST? Thanks for the help!
Seattle thread: http://www.fodors.com/community/united-states/seattle-end-of-monthearly-august.cfm
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://supplementskings.com/leuxia-avis/
- 2 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 3 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 4 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 5 First Time Trip to Canada
- 6 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 7 Niagra Falls
- 8 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 9 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 10 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 11 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 12 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 13 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 14 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 15 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 16 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 17 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 18 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 19 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 20 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 21 Road Trip to Calgary
- 22 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 23 A Week in Nova Scotia
- 24 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 25 Thousand Islands - Hiking