My family of 4 will be visiting Vancouver after 2 days in Seattle. The whole trip is from July 31st - August 7th, but we will not be arriving in Vancouver until August 3rd.
We are driving from Seattle to Vancouver, and it will be later at night when we get to the hotel.
Any hotel recommendations? Our price range is $200-$250. We will look at apartments and condos.
What is there to do? This will be the first time to Vancouver for any of us, so any help is greatly appreciated. I really want to make this trip unforgettable. Any restaurants that are a MUST? Thanks for the help!
Seattle thread: http://www.fodors.com/community/united-states/seattle-end-of-monthearly-august.cfm
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 2 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 3 Traveling with ashes
- 4 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 5 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 6 Vancouver 3 days
- 7 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 8 Vancouver without a Car
- 9 Whistler
- 10 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 11 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 12 Intro
- 13 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 14 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 15 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 16 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 17 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 18 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 19 Need help in rain!
- 20 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 21 Rv Campground trip
- 22 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 23 Weather September/October
- 24 driving from Richmond Hill, Onatio to Winnipeg, MB
- 25 First Time Trip