I just moved to Vancouver, Canada and i'd like to know the cheapest options to shop for healthy organic food. I've been told the main options are CSA (community supported agriculture) where they pay to join to support farmers and in turn get a box of fresh vegetables every week. Another option is the organic retail shops (maybe a bit pricey but I live in Coquitlam (suburb) so maybe there is a shop nearby? I don't know. Also there are farmers markets however many shut down passed October. Unless i can find a winter market i may need to find other sources. An idea that really appeals to me is driving around the fraser valley looking for road signs (i.e fresh eggs, vegetables) and buying direct from the residents (backyard chickens, etc..). However i don't know how common this is near Vancouver. In Australia, it was based on the honour system, boxes of eggs and a suggested donation box. What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 주식이야기 주식투자 oninve.com
- 2 주식추천사이트 100만원으로주식 oninve.com
- 3 저평가주식추천 야후주식시세 oninve.com
- 4 Transportation documents between SEA and YVR
- 5 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 6 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 7 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 8 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 9 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 10 Small group tour for my parents
- 11 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 12 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 13 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 14 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 15 Itinerary feedback, please
- 16 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 17 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 18 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 19 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 20 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 21 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 22 Best Way
- 23 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 24 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 25 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food