we are travelling with 2 kids ages 5 and 8 in the first week of august.
Current plan is to fly into vancouver and fly out of calgary (back to california).
What are must-see places especially with kids?
Can both vancouver and banff be done in this much time?
plan is to drive from vancouver to banff.
Any recommended places to stay? ideal would be a place with breakfast included or a place with kitchenette.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 무료 바다이야기 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 http://www.mysupplementsera.com/hydroluxe-serum-ca/
- 3 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/musculus-x-uk/
- 4 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 5 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 6 Itinerary feedback, please
- 7 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 8 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 9 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 10 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 11 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 12 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 13 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 14 Best Way
- 15 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 16 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 17 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 18 Bay of Fundy
- 19 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 20 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 21 First trip to Vancouver
- 22 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
- 23 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 24 Alberta Trip_2017
- 25 Vancouver with toddlers - getting around