we are travelling with 2 kids ages 5 and 8 in the first week of august.
Current plan is to fly into vancouver and fly out of calgary (back to california).
What are must-see places especially with kids?
Can both vancouver and banff be done in this much time?
plan is to drive from vancouver to banff.
Any recommended places to stay? ideal would be a place with breakfast included or a place with kitchenette.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 2 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 3 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 4 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 5 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 6 Long Weekend Toronto
- 7 Cape Breton Island in second half of May
- 8 Vancouver transportation from Port to Airport
- 9 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 10 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 11 1 Night between Charlotteown & Halifax
- 12 Help planning trip to Calgary/Lake Louise
- 13 roadtrip from Niagara Falls ON to east coast
- 14 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 15 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 16 My first trip to Toronto
- 17 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 18 where to stay in Prince Edward Island
- 19 Shuttle service from YYZ
- 20 East Coast Road trip from Ottawa to NB, PEI, NS (14 days door-to-door)
- 21 Visa required in Victoria for 6 hour cruise ship stop?
- 22 Cross border rental
- 23 Day or Weekend trips from Toronto
- 24 East Coast this July.
- 25 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal