we are travelling with 2 kids ages 5 and 8 in the first week of august.
Current plan is to fly into vancouver and fly out of calgary (back to california).
What are must-see places especially with kids?
Can both vancouver and banff be done in this much time?
plan is to drive from vancouver to banff.
Any recommended places to stay? ideal would be a place with breakfast included or a place with kitchenette.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 2 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 3 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 4 Two week taster
- 5 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 6 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 7 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 8 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 9 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 10 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 11 Translink and itinerary questions
- 12 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 13 Montreal Restaurants
- 14 Victoria Island
- 15 Traveling with your bike
- 16 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 17 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 18 Bay of Fundy
- 19 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US
- 20 Banff/Yoho/Kootenay/Jasper Travelers Advice Please
- 21 Icebergs, Whales, Puffins and Potholes - A Newfoundland Adventure
- 22 First Hikes - Flatlanders
- 23 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 24 4 days in Montreal
- 25 Two Wonderful Weeks in the Maritimes