Hi folks, I am in the early stages of planning our first road trip north from our new home in Vancouver, BC. We are looking to spend about 14 days in total around June, July, August 2013. We want to camp (Pickup camper) along the way rather than use hotels. We do a lot of camping, hiking, fishing in BC so we are not new to the idea just new to the specific route. we really want to hear ideas of where to stop/stay, best routes for up and back, contacts info of outfitters you really liked for some outdoor adventures, really anything you think will help plan our trip. Oh and we obviously have not even settled on an ultimate destination in Alaska so that is up for discussion as well. We want to do some river fishing, camping, hiking, fun outdoor activities along the way where possible. Thanks!
Vancouver, BC to somewhere in Alaska
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buying a wheelchair in Toronto
- 2 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 3 Questions about future trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 4 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 5 Quebec road trip excluding Montreal and Quebec City -- suggestions?
- 6 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 7 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 8 Victoria
- 9 Help us see Vancouver island
- 10 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 11 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 12 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 13 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 14 NOTL weather in Sept
- 15 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 16 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 17 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 18 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 19 birthday trip
- 20 3 Days in Newfoundland
- 21 Vancouver - Seattle - Portland
- 22 Best hikes in Banff
- 23 Hotels in Toronto
- 24 Advice trip to Canada
- 25 Martimes Vacation: flying from Wpg to Halifax (2 weeks)