Hi folks, I am in the early stages of planning our first road trip north from our new home in Vancouver, BC. We are looking to spend about 14 days in total around June, July, August 2013. We want to camp (Pickup camper) along the way rather than use hotels. We do a lot of camping, hiking, fishing in BC so we are not new to the idea just new to the specific route. we really want to hear ideas of where to stop/stay, best routes for up and back, contacts info of outfitters you really liked for some outdoor adventures, really anything you think will help plan our trip. Oh and we obviously have not even settled on an ultimate destination in Alaska so that is up for discussion as well. We want to do some river fishing, camping, hiking, fun outdoor activities along the way where possible. Thanks!
Vancouver, BC to somewhere in Alaska
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Short term lodging
- 2 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 3 Buffet Lunch near Niagra Falls?
- 4 Toronto: where to stay?
- 5 Vancouver top restaurant
- 6 Montreal Entertainment
- 7 Heli skiing in March
- 8 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 9 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 10 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 11 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 12 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 13 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 14 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 15 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 16 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 17 Toronto lodgings
- 18 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 19 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 20 rockies in september
- 21 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 22 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 23 Viking Trail
- 24 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 25 Quebec City trip.report