Hi folks, I am in the early stages of planning our first road trip north from our new home in Vancouver, BC. We are looking to spend about 14 days in total around June, July, August 2013. We want to camp (Pickup camper) along the way rather than use hotels. We do a lot of camping, hiking, fishing in BC so we are not new to the idea just new to the specific route. we really want to hear ideas of where to stop/stay, best routes for up and back, contacts info of outfitters you really liked for some outdoor adventures, really anything you think will help plan our trip. Oh and we obviously have not even settled on an ultimate destination in Alaska so that is up for discussion as well. We want to do some river fishing, camping, hiking, fun outdoor activities along the way where possible. Thanks!
Vancouver, BC to somewhere in Alaska
- 1 New to Montreal - want to stay in Plateau area
- 2 Gros Morne accommodations
- 3 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 4 Almost 2 days in Vancouver....help!!!
- 5 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 6 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 7 Moncton start, Nova Scotia and PEI in 9 days
- 8 Nova Scotia ideas...
- 9 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 10 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 11 Two nights in Quebec City - hotel, restaurant, activity suggestions?
- 12 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 13 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 14 Calgary treats
- 15 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 16 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 17 Canadian Rockies - Burgess Shale and rafting
- 18 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 19 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 20 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 21 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 22 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 23 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 24 DOG SLEDDING
- 25 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls