I live in Mexico City and will be in Vancouver for 6 days in early August before taking a cruise to Alaska. I will be travelling with my wife and our two girls and would like to know the places we should not miss, and that might be adequate for children. We would like to visit the Vancouver area, it is our first time there, but would also like to go somewhere else. Some people have suggested us Whistler. As a citizen of a 20 million people city we are not very used to see trees, hahaha, so we would love to visit a place where we can be in touch with nature, swim in a lake, do some light hiking, a boat ride, while having our accomodation close in case my daughters get tired (the old one is six years old and the youngest will be 9 months old, but please don't think I am an irresponsible father, they love travelling!!). So my questions are: What can we do in Vancouver? Which other place can we visit? How many day should we spend in each place? Which is the best way to move around (driving, train, bus)? And, have you got any specific accomodation recommendation? Many thanks!
Vancouver and ???? with small children
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 2 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 3 iPhone in Canada
- 4 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 5 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 6 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 7 Victoria Dining
- 8 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 9 Quebec City trip.report
- 10 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 11 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 12 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 13 Quebic City or Montreal
- 14 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 15 ft nelson bc
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 17 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 18 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 19 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 20 canada in the winter?
- 21 Canada in winter
- 22 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 23 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 24 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 25 Telegraph cove