I live in Mexico City and will be in Vancouver for 6 days in early August before taking a cruise to Alaska. I will be travelling with my wife and our two girls and would like to know the places we should not miss, and that might be adequate for children. We would like to visit the Vancouver area, it is our first time there, but would also like to go somewhere else. Some people have suggested us Whistler. As a citizen of a 20 million people city we are not very used to see trees, hahaha, so we would love to visit a place where we can be in touch with nature, swim in a lake, do some light hiking, a boat ride, while having our accomodation close in case my daughters get tired (the old one is six years old and the youngest will be 9 months old, but please don't think I am an irresponsible father, they love travelling!!). So my questions are: What can we do in Vancouver? Which other place can we visit? How many day should we spend in each place? Which is the best way to move around (driving, train, bus)? And, have you got any specific accomodation recommendation? Many thanks!
Vancouver and ???? with small children
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORT(firstname.lastname@example.org)DRIVING LICENSE,
- 2 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 3 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 4 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 5 Weather in Quebec City end of October
- 6 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 7 iPhone in Canada
- 8 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 9 Canada in winter
- 10 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 11 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 12 Is Thanksgiving too early for Whistler?
- 13 Northern Lights
- 14 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 15 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 16 how to search for owls in winter
- 17 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 18 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 19 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 20 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 21 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 22 Victoria Dining
- 23 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 24 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 25 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter