I live in Mexico City and will be in Vancouver for 6 days in early August before taking a cruise to Alaska. I will be travelling with my wife and our two girls and would like to know the places we should not miss, and that might be adequate for children. We would like to visit the Vancouver area, it is our first time there, but would also like to go somewhere else. Some people have suggested us Whistler. As a citizen of a 20 million people city we are not very used to see trees, hahaha, so we would love to visit a place where we can be in touch with nature, swim in a lake, do some light hiking, a boat ride, while having our accomodation close in case my daughters get tired (the old one is six years old and the youngest will be 9 months old, but please don't think I am an irresponsible father, they love travelling!!). So my questions are: What can we do in Vancouver? Which other place can we visit? How many day should we spend in each place? Which is the best way to move around (driving, train, bus)? And, have you got any specific accomodation recommendation? Many thanks!
Vancouver and ???? with small children
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 2 Jet to Victoria
- 3 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 4 quebec
- 5 Fresh Fruit from US
- 6 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 7 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 8 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 9 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 10 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 11 Alberta Wildfires
- 12 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 13 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 14 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 15 Niagara Falls Canada
- 16 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 17 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 18 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 19 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 20 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 21 Grouse or Whistler?
- 22 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 23 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 24 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?
- 25 East Coast Road Trip from Halifax to Toronto