We're planning a trip to B.C. in August and have 6 full days. We've never taken a trip to Canada and heard the Vancouver area is beautiful (we live in Southern California). We'd really like to spend most of the time on Vancouver Island and would like to stay somewhere not too far from Victoria so that we have a base from which to take short trips. Our 14 yr. old daughter loves the woods, hiking, wildlife, rocky coast and perfers to stay in a cabin. Can anyone give us an idea of a area...Sooke, perhaps? And any advice on accommodations? Thanks for any help!
Vancouver and Vancouver Island in August
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 2 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 3 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 4 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 5 Golden BC
- 6 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 7 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 8 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 11 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 12 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 13 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 14 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 15 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 16 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 17 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 18 Golden, British Columbia
- 19 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 20 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 21 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 22 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 23 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 24 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 25 America by Rail