We are planning a trip to Seattle-Vancouver-Victoria and read that the Celebration of Lights will be held in Vancouver July 27, 31, and Aug 3. Is that worth scheduling our visit around? We have FF miles to go round trip to Seattle but will have to pay more to go into Vancouver and home out of Seattle. My question: Is the drive from Seattle up to Vancouver (or the Amtrak ride) a good one? Would we enjoy the travel as opposed to go directly to Vancouver? TKS
Vancouver and Festival of Lights
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 2 Rockies trip in June.
- 3 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 4 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 5 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 6 Need tips for this trip
- 7 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 8 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 North Vancouver Island
- 11 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 12 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 13 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 14 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 15 Newfoundland questions
- 16 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 17 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 18 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 19 Itinerary help
- 20 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 21 Montreal/Toronto
- 22 Gros Morne hiking
- 23 Victoria for 2 days
- 24 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field
- 25 Staying in Vancouver