We are planning a trip to Seattle-Vancouver-Victoria and read that the Celebration of Lights will be held in Vancouver July 27, 31, and Aug 3. Is that worth scheduling our visit around? We have FF miles to go round trip to Seattle but will have to pay more to go into Vancouver and home out of Seattle. My question: Is the drive from Seattle up to Vancouver (or the Amtrak ride) a good one? Would we enjoy the travel as opposed to go directly to Vancouver? TKS
Vancouver and Festival of Lights
View all Canada activity »
- 1 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 2 Golden BC
- 3 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 4 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 5 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 6 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 7 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 8 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 9 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 10 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 11 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 12 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 13 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 14 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 15 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 16 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 17 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 18 Golden, British Columbia
- 19 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 20 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 21 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 22 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 23 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 24 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 25 America by Rail