Thank you for your responses in advance
If one arrives during the summer season at about 2 am to the airport. Are there places there where one can sit and relax while waiting to meet someone arriving at 10 am?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 2 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 3 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 4 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 5 Small group tour for my parents
- 6 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 7 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 8 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 9 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 10 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 11 Itinerary feedback, please
- 12 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 13 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 14 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 15 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 16 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 17 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 18 Best Way
- 19 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 20 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 21 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 22 Bay of Fundy
- 23 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 24 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 25 First trip to Vancouver