Husband and i are travelling to Vancouver come feb after visiting banff...we will fly to vancouver thenwill be hiring a car..
staying in vancouver for about six days but may head down to seattle for an overnighter if the weather is friendly and will most likely go to vancouver island...either a day trip or an overnighter
ive been looking at the L'hermitage which has great reviews...do folk here agree?
dont want to spend a fortune but would like something clean and comfortable and central
does anyone know of nice accommodation on vancouver island? something with a view perhaps but not skyhigh in cost
is there anything going on in vancouver in feb that we need to be aware of...something that might cos an accommodation crisis? a festival or some trade conference?
we were unexpectedly caught short in nz in nov when a victorian fair took over a town that we breezed in overnight and we had the motorhome in the carpark for the night...that taught us a lesson not to take off-season travel /accommodation for granted!
thank you for any advice
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 2 http://supplementbase.com/juvarelle-serum
- 3 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 4 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 5 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 6 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 7 Itinerary feedback, please
- 8 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 9 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 10 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 11 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 12 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 13 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 14 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 15 Best Way
- 16 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 17 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 18 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 19 Bay of Fundy
- 20 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 21 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 22 First trip to Vancouver
- 23 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
- 24 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 25 Alberta Trip_2017