Husband and i are travelling to Vancouver come feb after visiting banff...we will fly to vancouver thenwill be hiring a car..
staying in vancouver for about six days but may head down to seattle for an overnighter if the weather is friendly and will most likely go to vancouver island...either a day trip or an overnighter
ive been looking at the L'hermitage which has great reviews...do folk here agree?
dont want to spend a fortune but would like something clean and comfortable and central
does anyone know of nice accommodation on vancouver island? something with a view perhaps but not skyhigh in cost
is there anything going on in vancouver in feb that we need to be aware of...something that might cos an accommodation crisis? a festival or some trade conference?
we were unexpectedly caught short in nz in nov when a victorian fair took over a town that we breezed in overnight and we had the motorhome in the carpark for the night...that taught us a lesson not to take off-season travel /accommodation for granted!
thank you for any advice
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 2 pure slim 365 contains satiereal
- 3 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 4 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 5 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 6 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 7 Best Jasper Campground
- 8 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 9 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 10 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 11 Victoria in December
- 12 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 13 Opportunity for business loan
- 14 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 15 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 16 Nova Scotia - October
- 17 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 18 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 19 Across Canada by Train
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 22 Nova Scotia
- 23 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 24 Eating lobster
- 25 2 weeks self drive itinerary - NB & NS