Husband and i are travelling to Vancouver come feb after visiting banff...we will fly to vancouver thenwill be hiring a car..
staying in vancouver for about six days but may head down to seattle for an overnighter if the weather is friendly and will most likely go to vancouver island...either a day trip or an overnighter
ive been looking at the L'hermitage which has great reviews...do folk here agree?
dont want to spend a fortune but would like something clean and comfortable and central
does anyone know of nice accommodation on vancouver island? something with a view perhaps but not skyhigh in cost
is there anything going on in vancouver in feb that we need to be aware of...something that might cos an accommodation crisis? a festival or some trade conference?
we were unexpectedly caught short in nz in nov when a victorian fair took over a town that we breezed in overnight and we had the motorhome in the carpark for the night...that taught us a lesson not to take off-season travel /accommodation for granted!
thank you for any advice
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy Driver's License, Passport, Social security card, IDs, Gun License
- 2 camp vs rentals
- 3 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 4 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 5 Fave active things to do in Vancouver?
- 6 Beautiful Short Hikes at the Canadian Rockies
- 7 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 8 Road Trip from Minneapolis to Montreal and Quebec City
- 9 Atlantic Provinces mobile service
- 10 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 11 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 12 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 13 Traveling with ashes
- 14 Vancouver 3 days
- 15 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 16 Vancouver without a Car
- 17 Whistler
- 18 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 19 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 20 Intro
- 21 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 22 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 23 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 24 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 25 14 days self-drive Niagara north