Husband and i are travelling to Vancouver come feb after visiting banff...we will fly to vancouver thenwill be hiring a car..
staying in vancouver for about six days but may head down to seattle for an overnighter if the weather is friendly and will most likely go to vancouver island...either a day trip or an overnighter
ive been looking at the L'hermitage which has great reviews...do folk here agree?
dont want to spend a fortune but would like something clean and comfortable and central
does anyone know of nice accommodation on vancouver island? something with a view perhaps but not skyhigh in cost
is there anything going on in vancouver in feb that we need to be aware of...something that might cos an accommodation crisis? a festival or some trade conference?
we were unexpectedly caught short in nz in nov when a victorian fair took over a town that we breezed in overnight and we had the motorhome in the carpark for the night...that taught us a lesson not to take off-season travel /accommodation for granted!
thank you for any advice
vancouver accommodation recommendations feb 2013
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 2 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 3 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 4 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 5 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 6 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 7 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 8 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 9 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 10 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 11 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 12 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 13 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 14 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 15 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 16 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 17 Halifax-PEI
- 18 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 19 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 20 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 21 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 22 Connecticut to Nova Scotia
- 23 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 24 Quebec City hotel near VIA Rail station
- 25 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI