Husband and i are travelling to Vancouver come feb after visiting banff...we will fly to vancouver thenwill be hiring a car..
staying in vancouver for about six days but may head down to seattle for an overnighter if the weather is friendly and will most likely go to vancouver island...either a day trip or an overnighter
ive been looking at the L'hermitage which has great reviews...do folk here agree?
dont want to spend a fortune but would like something clean and comfortable and central
does anyone know of nice accommodation on vancouver island? something with a view perhaps but not skyhigh in cost
is there anything going on in vancouver in feb that we need to be aware of...something that might cos an accommodation crisis? a festival or some trade conference?
we were unexpectedly caught short in nz in nov when a victorian fair took over a town that we breezed in overnight and we had the motorhome in the carpark for the night...that taught us a lesson not to take off-season travel /accommodation for granted!
thank you for any advice
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 2 Suggest some best places to travel and accommodation facilities in Toronto
- 3 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 4 good lobster roll
- 5 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 6 Montreal or Toronto?
- 7 Visit the east coast in July /16
- 8 Trip Report--Canadian Rockies
- 9 One night in Calgary - accommodation suggestions please
- 10 Which boat trip to take under the Falls
- 11 When to Visit Canadian Rockies
- 12 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 13 Canada in Feb 2016
- 14 King City and surrounding
- 15 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 16 20 hour layover
- 17 Is my itinerary the best Ontario loop?
- 18 Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 19 Montreal for two days -- mini TR
- 20 VYR to Victoria Inner Harbour
- 21 montreal to Manchester leaf peeping
- 22 Vancouver/Victoria Honeymoon
- 23 cheap Toronto airport hotel
- 24 My husband cheated and I'm moving away! PEI, Newfoundland or Nova Scotia?
- 25 Barberian's Steak House, Toronto: dcguy477