Husband and i are travelling to Vancouver come feb after visiting banff...we will fly to vancouver thenwill be hiring a car..
staying in vancouver for about six days but may head down to seattle for an overnighter if the weather is friendly and will most likely go to vancouver island...either a day trip or an overnighter
ive been looking at the L'hermitage which has great reviews...do folk here agree?
dont want to spend a fortune but would like something clean and comfortable and central
does anyone know of nice accommodation on vancouver island? something with a view perhaps but not skyhigh in cost
is there anything going on in vancouver in feb that we need to be aware of...something that might cos an accommodation crisis? a festival or some trade conference?
we were unexpectedly caught short in nz in nov when a victorian fair took over a town that we breezed in overnight and we had the motorhome in the carpark for the night...that taught us a lesson not to take off-season travel /accommodation for granted!
thank you for any advice
vancouver accommodation recommendations feb 2013
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Gaspe
- 2 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 3 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 4 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 5 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 6 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 7 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 8 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 9 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 10 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 11 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 12 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 13 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 14 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 15 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 16 Alberta Wildfires
- 17 Niagara Falls Canada
- 18 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 19 Fresh Fruit from US
- 20 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 21 quebec
- 22 Jet to Victoria
- 23 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 24 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 25 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL