Husband and i are travelling to Vancouver come feb after visiting banff...we will fly to vancouver thenwill be hiring a car..
staying in vancouver for about six days but may head down to seattle for an overnighter if the weather is friendly and will most likely go to vancouver island...either a day trip or an overnighter
ive been looking at the L'hermitage which has great reviews...do folk here agree?
dont want to spend a fortune but would like something clean and comfortable and central
does anyone know of nice accommodation on vancouver island? something with a view perhaps but not skyhigh in cost
is there anything going on in vancouver in feb that we need to be aware of...something that might cos an accommodation crisis? a festival or some trade conference?
we were unexpectedly caught short in nz in nov when a victorian fair took over a town that we breezed in overnight and we had the motorhome in the carpark for the night...that taught us a lesson not to take off-season travel /accommodation for granted!
thank you for any advice
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Is my itinerary the best Ontario loop?
- 2 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 3 trip report Quebec City and Montreal
- 4 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 5 Best place for wedding flowers
- 6 PEI/Bay of Fundy or PEI/Cape Breton in 5 nights/6 days
- 7 yarmouth,nova scotia
- 8 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 9 Toronto Breakfast Places
- 10 Quebec Restaurant Suggestions
- 11 Super Visa or Tourist Visa for parents?
- 12 Ideas for extra night traveling from Canmore to Spokane
- 13 5 days in Banff and Lake Lousie
- 14 hotel in vancouver
- 15 Visiting Toronto 2 days
- 16 Rainy Lake fishing trip
- 17 Trip to Niagara Falls/Toronto/Montreal/Quebec
- 18 NH to Nova Scotia
- 19 planning 3 weeks trip in western Canada
- 20 Banff Area In October
- 21 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 22 Is Prince Edward Island worth just a few hours?
- 23 Niagara Falls Advise
- 24 Ottawa recs?
- 25 Pow Wow, feating with Canadian aboriginals