Husband and i are travelling to Vancouver come feb after visiting banff...we will fly to vancouver thenwill be hiring a car..
staying in vancouver for about six days but may head down to seattle for an overnighter if the weather is friendly and will most likely go to vancouver island...either a day trip or an overnighter
ive been looking at the L'hermitage which has great reviews...do folk here agree?
dont want to spend a fortune but would like something clean and comfortable and central
does anyone know of nice accommodation on vancouver island? something with a view perhaps but not skyhigh in cost
is there anything going on in vancouver in feb that we need to be aware of...something that might cos an accommodation crisis? a festival or some trade conference?
we were unexpectedly caught short in nz in nov when a victorian fair took over a town that we breezed in overnight and we had the motorhome in the carpark for the night...that taught us a lesson not to take off-season travel /accommodation for granted!
thank you for any advice
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 2 limited time biking - Eastern Canada
- 3 Ideas on Newfoundland
- 4 Its vegan capsules ignite the fat loss
- 5 Ottawa recs?
- 6 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 7 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 8 Granville Island
- 9 Where to Eat & Drink in Vancouver!
- 10 Good eats and car question NS
- 11 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 12 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 13 VIA Rail Ocean - Which Direction?
- 14 MUST SEE/DO VANCOUVER, BC
- 15 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 16 road trip toronto to nova scotia
- 17 Road Trip to Montreal from Chicago
- 18 car needed in Vancouver?
- 19 Trip to Banff from Glacier National Park
- 20 Marriott Chateau Champlain Vs. Le Square Phillips Hotel
- 21 Marriott Chateau Champlain beside Bell Centre
- 22 Which Marriott hotel in Montreal?
- 23 2 weeks in maritime provinces
- 24 YYZ Transit Lounge
- 25 10 days in NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI