Need some help with my Vancouver itinerary. Arriving on Monday 1pm and taking Alaska curise on Friday. Staying in downtown near CanadaPL.
Monday - Stanley Park and walk around the city.
Tuesday - Van Dusen Gardens, Queen Elizabeth Gardens with Bloedel Conservatory.
Wednesday - Grouse mountain - Zipline with Peak Experience (Skyride, mountaintop activities and Peak Chair access) and Lynn Canyon only for the bridge
Thursday - Take a ferry out to Bowen Island for a hike.
Question : 1. Can I do grouse mountain and Lynn canyon on the same day?
2. Is Bowen Island worth the visit.
3. Place to walk at night Seawall, Canada Pl or anymore
Appreciate your input.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://healthexpertsupplement.com/vtrex-male-enhancement/
- 2 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 3 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 4 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 5 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 6 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 7 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 8 Best Jasper Campground
- 9 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 10 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 11 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 12 Victoria in December
- 13 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 14 Opportunity for business loan
- 15 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 16 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 17 Nova Scotia - October
- 18 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 19 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 20 Across Canada by Train
- 21 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 22 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 23 Nova Scotia
- 24 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 25 Eating lobster