I already posted questions under Seattle but thought I'd also post here. I am traveling to Seattle, Victoria and then Vancouver in three weeks. My husband has a conference in Vancouver so part of the time we only have afternoons free. We will be coming from a two nights in Seattle and one night and full day in Victoria. We are renting a car for a full day trip to Whistler's Mountain and then we have 3 afternoons free. We like to be outdoors so we'll go to Stanley Park. Has anyone been to Capilano Suspension Bridge & Park-there's an excursion there through the conference. There's also another excursion to Lynn Canyon Valley. I've also heard that Vanier Park is worthwhile to see also. What would you recommend for afternoon excursions?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 2 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 3 Weather in Quebec City end of October
- 4 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 5 iPhone in Canada
- 6 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 7 Canada in winter
- 8 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 9 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 10 Is Thanksgiving too early for Whistler?
- 11 Northern Lights
- 12 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 13 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 14 how to search for owls in winter
- 15 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 16 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 17 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 18 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 19 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 20 Victoria Dining
- 21 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 22 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 23 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 24 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 25 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1