I already posted questions under Seattle but thought I'd also post here. I am traveling to Seattle, Victoria and then Vancouver in three weeks. My husband has a conference in Vancouver so part of the time we only have afternoons free. We will be coming from a two nights in Seattle and one night and full day in Victoria. We are renting a car for a full day trip to Whistler's Mountain and then we have 3 afternoons free. We like to be outdoors so we'll go to Stanley Park. Has anyone been to Capilano Suspension Bridge & Park-there's an excursion there through the conference. There's also another excursion to Lynn Canyon Valley. I've also heard that Vanier Park is worthwhile to see also. What would you recommend for afternoon excursions?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Long Hair Wedding Styles
- 2 Are there private, less expensive fishing charters in Victoria BC?
- 3 15 Days in Canada - Quebec and Ontário region
- 4 Alberta parks to Glacier NP itinerary question
- 5 Victoria BC -What to do; What to watch out for
- 6 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 7 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 8 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 9 Adventures in Canada
- 10 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 11 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 12 Does the Easter Bunny visit Canada?
- 13 NYC to Montreal by train
- 14 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 15 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 16 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 17 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 18 Where to stay in Banff?
- 19 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 20 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 21 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 22 Transport of cremated remains
- 23 Rockies trip in June.
- 24 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 25 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax