I already posted questions under Seattle but thought I'd also post here. I am traveling to Seattle, Victoria and then Vancouver in three weeks. My husband has a conference in Vancouver so part of the time we only have afternoons free. We will be coming from a two nights in Seattle and one night and full day in Victoria. We are renting a car for a full day trip to Whistler's Mountain and then we have 3 afternoons free. We like to be outdoors so we'll go to Stanley Park. Has anyone been to Capilano Suspension Bridge & Park-there's an excursion there through the conference. There's also another excursion to Lynn Canyon Valley. I've also heard that Vanier Park is worthwhile to see also. What would you recommend for afternoon excursions?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 2 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 3 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 4 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 5 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 6 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 7 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 8 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 9 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 10 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 11 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 12 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 13 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 14 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 15 2 days in Vancouver
- 16 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 17 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 18 8 days in NL
- 19 Montreal transportation pass
- 20 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 21 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 22 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 23 Newfoundland tent camping
- 24 Mother/daughter trip to Quebec City and Montreal!
- 25 Thousand Islands