I already posted questions under Seattle but thought I'd also post here. I am traveling to Seattle, Victoria and then Vancouver in three weeks. My husband has a conference in Vancouver so part of the time we only have afternoons free. We will be coming from a two nights in Seattle and one night and full day in Victoria. We are renting a car for a full day trip to Whistler's Mountain and then we have 3 afternoons free. We like to be outdoors so we'll go to Stanley Park. Has anyone been to Capilano Suspension Bridge & Park-there's an excursion there through the conference. There's also another excursion to Lynn Canyon Valley. I've also heard that Vanier Park is worthwhile to see also. What would you recommend for afternoon excursions?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 2 Short term lodging
- 3 Buffet Lunch near Niagra Falls?
- 4 Toronto: where to stay?
- 5 Vancouver top restaurant
- 6 Montreal Entertainment
- 7 Heli skiing in March
- 8 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 9 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 10 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 11 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 12 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 13 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 14 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 15 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 16 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 17 Toronto lodgings
- 18 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 19 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 20 rockies in september
- 21 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 22 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 23 Viking Trail
- 24 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 25 Quebec City trip.report