I already posted questions under Seattle but thought I'd also post here. I am traveling to Seattle, Victoria and then Vancouver in three weeks. My husband has a conference in Vancouver so part of the time we only have afternoons free. We will be coming from a two nights in Seattle and one night and full day in Victoria. We are renting a car for a full day trip to Whistler's Mountain and then we have 3 afternoons free. We like to be outdoors so we'll go to Stanley Park. Has anyone been to Capilano Suspension Bridge & Park-there's an excursion there through the conference. There's also another excursion to Lynn Canyon Valley. I've also heard that Vanier Park is worthwhile to see also. What would you recommend for afternoon excursions?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 iPhone in Canada
- 2 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 3 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 4 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 5 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 6 Victoria Dining
- 7 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 8 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 9 Quebec City trip.report
- 10 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 11 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 12 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 13 Quebic City or Montreal
- 14 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 15 ft nelson bc
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 17 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 18 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 19 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 20 canada in the winter?
- 21 Canada in winter
- 22 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 23 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 24 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 25 Telegraph cove