I already posted questions under Seattle but thought I'd also post here. I am traveling to Seattle, Victoria and then Vancouver in three weeks. My husband has a conference in Vancouver so part of the time we only have afternoons free. We will be coming from a two nights in Seattle and one night and full day in Victoria. We are renting a car for a full day trip to Whistler's Mountain and then we have 3 afternoons free. We like to be outdoors so we'll go to Stanley Park. Has anyone been to Capilano Suspension Bridge & Park-there's an excursion there through the conference. There's also another excursion to Lynn Canyon Valley. I've also heard that Vanier Park is worthwhile to see also. What would you recommend for afternoon excursions?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 2 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 3 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 4 Gaspe
- 5 Tours
- 6 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 7 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 8 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 9 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 10 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 11 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 12 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 13 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 14 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 15 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 16 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 17 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 18 Alberta Wildfires
- 19 Niagara Falls Canada
- 20 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 21 Fresh Fruit from US
- 22 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 23 quebec
- 24 Jet to Victoria
- 25 ottawa hotel and exhibit