The last few times I left Toronto, I stood in the long USA passport control line at the Toronto airport - followed by a brief customs control visit. It is a very annoying experience and there doesn't seem to be any way (e.g, priority lane) to shorten the experience. My question is if one originates a flight in Quebec City, then connects in Toronto to return to the USA, where does one go through USA passport control? Logically (and unfortunately), it appears it would be Toronto but I am wondering if someone can confirm that - or tell me differently. I am hoping it is QC but if it is Toronto, does one have to enter USA passport control in the same manner as travelers originating in Toronto and flying back to the USA?
US Passport Control In Canada Question
- 1 Calgary treats
- 2 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 3 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 4 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 5 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 6 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 7 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 8 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 9 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 10 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 11 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 12 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 13 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 14 Gros Morne accommodations
- 15 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 16 DOG SLEDDING
- 17 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 18 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls
- 19 Downtown Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 20 Downtown Toronto to Canada's Wonderland
- 21 A Russian's nightmare with Canadian visa
- 22 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 23 From Niagara on the Lake to Montreal --- good mid-point for visiting?
- 24 Bicycle and Kayak Day Trips Banff, Yoho, Kootenay and Jasper Parks
- 25 Where are the best Lobster Pounds and Seafood Restaurants in NS?