The last few times I left Toronto, I stood in the long USA passport control line at the Toronto airport - followed by a brief customs control visit. It is a very annoying experience and there doesn't seem to be any way (e.g, priority lane) to shorten the experience. My question is if one originates a flight in Quebec City, then connects in Toronto to return to the USA, where does one go through USA passport control? Logically (and unfortunately), it appears it would be Toronto but I am wondering if someone can confirm that - or tell me differently. I am hoping it is QC but if it is Toronto, does one have to enter USA passport control in the same manner as travelers originating in Toronto and flying back to the USA?
US Passport Control In Canada Question
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 2 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 3 Weather in Quebec City end of October
- 4 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 5 iPhone in Canada
- 6 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 7 Canada in winter
- 8 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 9 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 10 Is Thanksgiving too early for Whistler?
- 11 Northern Lights
- 12 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 13 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 14 how to search for owls in winter
- 15 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 16 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 17 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 18 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 19 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 20 Victoria Dining
- 21 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 22 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 23 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 24 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 25 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1