The last few times I left Toronto, I stood in the long USA passport control line at the Toronto airport - followed by a brief customs control visit. It is a very annoying experience and there doesn't seem to be any way (e.g, priority lane) to shorten the experience. My question is if one originates a flight in Quebec City, then connects in Toronto to return to the USA, where does one go through USA passport control? Logically (and unfortunately), it appears it would be Toronto but I am wondering if someone can confirm that - or tell me differently. I am hoping it is QC but if it is Toronto, does one have to enter USA passport control in the same manner as travelers originating in Toronto and flying back to the USA?
US Passport Control In Canada Question
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Canada in winter
- 2 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 3 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 4 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 5 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 6 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 7 Victoria Dining
- 8 Northern Lights
- 9 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 10 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 11 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 12 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 13 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 14 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 15 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 16 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 17 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 18 how to search for owls in winter
- 19 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 20 Help us see Vancouver island
- 21 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 22 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 23 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 24 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 25 Orleans Express Montreal Station