The last few times I left Toronto, I stood in the long USA passport control line at the Toronto airport - followed by a brief customs control visit. It is a very annoying experience and there doesn't seem to be any way (e.g, priority lane) to shorten the experience. My question is if one originates a flight in Quebec City, then connects in Toronto to return to the USA, where does one go through USA passport control? Logically (and unfortunately), it appears it would be Toronto but I am wondering if someone can confirm that - or tell me differently. I am hoping it is QC but if it is Toronto, does one have to enter USA passport control in the same manner as travelers originating in Toronto and flying back to the USA?
US Passport Control In Canada Question
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 2 Rockies trip in June.
- 3 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 4 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 5 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 6 Need tips for this trip
- 7 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 8 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 North Vancouver Island
- 11 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 12 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 13 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 14 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 15 Newfoundland questions
- 16 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 17 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 18 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 19 Itinerary help
- 20 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 21 Montreal/Toronto
- 22 Gros Morne hiking
- 23 Victoria for 2 days
- 24 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field
- 25 Staying in Vancouver