The last few times I left Toronto, I stood in the long USA passport control line at the Toronto airport - followed by a brief customs control visit. It is a very annoying experience and there doesn't seem to be any way (e.g, priority lane) to shorten the experience. My question is if one originates a flight in Quebec City, then connects in Toronto to return to the USA, where does one go through USA passport control? Logically (and unfortunately), it appears it would be Toronto but I am wondering if someone can confirm that - or tell me differently. I am hoping it is QC but if it is Toronto, does one have to enter USA passport control in the same manner as travelers originating in Toronto and flying back to the USA?
US Passport Control In Canada Question
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 2 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 3 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 4 Adventures in Canada
- 5 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 6 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 7 Does the Easter Bunny visit Canada?
- 8 NYC to Montreal by train
- 9 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 10 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 11 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 12 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 13 Where to stay in Banff?
- 14 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 15 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 16 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 17 Transport of cremated remains
- 18 Rockies trip in June.
- 19 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 20 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 21 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 22 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 23 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 24 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 25 boarder crossing question