The last few times I left Toronto, I stood in the long USA passport control line at the Toronto airport - followed by a brief customs control visit. It is a very annoying experience and there doesn't seem to be any way (e.g, priority lane) to shorten the experience. My question is if one originates a flight in Quebec City, then connects in Toronto to return to the USA, where does one go through USA passport control? Logically (and unfortunately), it appears it would be Toronto but I am wondering if someone can confirm that - or tell me differently. I am hoping it is QC but if it is Toronto, does one have to enter USA passport control in the same manner as travelers originating in Toronto and flying back to the USA?
US Passport Control In Canada Question
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 2 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 3 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 6 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 7 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 8 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 9 Golden, British Columbia
- 10 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 11 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 13 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 14 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 15 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 16 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 17 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 18 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 19 America by Rail
- 20 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 21 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 22 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 23 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data
- 24 Information needed
- 25 Reliable Taxis in Vancouver