I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Can I drive across the rocky mountains in mid-April, without snow tires?
- 2 Banff/Jasper/Yoho Parks and Canmore Trip Report
- 3 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 4 Suggest some best places to travel and accommodation facilities in Toronto
- 5 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 6 good lobster roll
- 7 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 8 Montreal or Toronto?
- 9 Visit the east coast in July /16
- 10 Trip Report--Canadian Rockies
- 11 One night in Calgary - accommodation suggestions please
- 12 Which boat trip to take under the Falls
- 13 When to Visit Canadian Rockies
- 14 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 15 Canada in Feb 2016
- 16 King City and surrounding
- 17 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 18 20 hour layover
- 19 Is my itinerary the best Ontario loop?
- 20 Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 21 Montreal for two days -- mini TR
- 22 VYR to Victoria Inner Harbour
- 23 montreal to Manchester leaf peeping
- 24 Vancouver/Victoria Honeymoon
- 25 cheap Toronto airport hotel
urgent(soon)NB&NS 3 days exploring trip for living&working-any advice?