I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 2 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 3 Traveling with your bike
- 4 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 5 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 6 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 7 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 8 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 9 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 10 Alberta Trip_2017
- 11 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 12 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 13 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 14 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 15 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 16 Baseball
- 17 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 18 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 19 Transportation from airport for 7
- 20 calgary to vancover 10days
- 21 Itinerary in the Rockies
- 22 Vancouver, Calgary roundtrip 4.5 days
- 23 Tour to New Foundland
- 24 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 25 Manitoulin Island - Ontario, Canada
urgent(soon)NB&NS 3 days exploring trip for living&working-any advice?