I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
urgent(soon)NB&NS 3 days exploring trip for living&working-any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 2 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 3 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 4 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 5 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 6 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 7 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 8 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 9 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 10 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 11 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 12 2 days in Vancouver
- 13 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 14 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 15 8 days in NL
- 16 Montreal transportation pass
- 17 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 18 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 19 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 20 Newfoundland tent camping
- 21 Mother/daughter trip to Quebec City and Montreal!
- 22 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 23 Thousand Islands
- 24 Crazy to Go to Montreal in Winter?
- 25 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental