I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy Driver's License, Passport, Social security card, IDs, Gun License
- 2 camp vs rentals
- 3 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 4 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 5 Fave active things to do in Vancouver?
- 6 Beautiful Short Hikes at the Canadian Rockies
- 7 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 8 Road Trip from Minneapolis to Montreal and Quebec City
- 9 Atlantic Provinces mobile service
- 10 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 11 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 12 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 13 Traveling with ashes
- 14 Vancouver 3 days
- 15 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 16 Vancouver without a Car
- 17 Whistler
- 18 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 19 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 20 Intro
- 21 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 22 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 23 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 24 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 25 14 days self-drive Niagara north
urgent(soon)NB&NS 3 days exploring trip for living&working-any advice?