I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 kin so readily that it protect
- 2 s out the fluff from the pores, fill
- 3 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 4 Hotels in Quebec City
- 5 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 6 Northern Lights
- 7 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 8 Flying from Toronto to London
- 9 Rental car
- 10 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 11 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 12 Montreal in April
- 13 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 14 Cross country drive
- 15 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 16 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 17 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 18 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 19 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 20 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 21 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?
- 22 First family trip to Toronto.
- 23 Calgary Stampede
- 24 2 days in Vancouver
- 25 Maritimes for 10 days with a 6 and 10 year old
urgent(soon)NB&NS 3 days exploring trip for living&working-any advice?