I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 2 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 3 Skiing in Whistler
- 4 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 5 lodging in whistler
- 6 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 7 BC or Alberta drives
- 8 Torino in february
- 9 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 10 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 13 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 14 What is famous in canada?
- 15 Looking for fellow travellers
- 16 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 17 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 18 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 19 Happy Canada Day
- 20 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 21 Across Canada by Train
- 22 Montreal & Quebec City
- 23 Ottawa in December
- 24 Recommended car hire
- 25 Nova Scotia and Quebec
urgent(soon)NB&NS 3 days exploring trip for living&working-any advice?