I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Quebec City in mid-November
- 2 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 3 Toronto Union Station area for a few evening hours
- 4 Lake Louise to Seattle Washington
- 5 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 6 Eastern Canada in December
- 7 Preferred Route for Driving the Rockies in November
- 8 Roadtrip ON-NL
- 9 Calgary
- 10 Tofino
- 11 Vegetarian Restaurant Recommendations Quebec City
- 12 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 13 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 14 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 15 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 16 Banff in October
- 17 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 18 Quebec City in autumn
- 19 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 20 Quebec City
- 21 Family ski holiday
- 22 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 23 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations
- 24 Please help with BC itinerary
- 25 Travel through Chicago
urgent(soon)NB&NS 3 days exploring trip for living&working-any advice?