I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
urgent(soon)NB&NS 3 days exploring trip for living&working-any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 2 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 3 Rockies trip in June.
- 4 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 5 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 6 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 7 Need tips for this trip
- 8 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 9 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 North Vancouver Island
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 13 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 14 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 15 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 16 Newfoundland questions
- 17 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 18 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 19 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 20 Itinerary help
- 21 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 22 Montreal/Toronto
- 23 Gros Morne hiking
- 24 Victoria for 2 days
- 25 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field