I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 trip report Quebec City and Montreal
- 2 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 3 Toronto Breakfast Places
- 4 Quebec Restaurant Suggestions
- 5 yarmouth,nova scotia
- 6 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 7 Super Visa or Tourist Visa for parents?
- 8 Ideas for extra night traveling from Canmore to Spokane
- 9 5 days in Banff and Lake Lousie
- 10 hotel in vancouver
- 11 Visiting Toronto 2 days
- 12 PEI/Bay of Fundy or PEI/Cape Breton in 5 nights/6 days
- 13 Rainy Lake fishing trip
- 14 Trip to Niagara Falls/Toronto/Montreal/Quebec
- 15 NH to Nova Scotia
- 16 planning 3 weeks trip in western Canada
- 17 Banff Area In October
- 18 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 19 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 20 Is Prince Edward Island worth just a few hours?
- 21 Niagara Falls Advise
- 22 Ottawa recs?
- 23 Pow Wow, feating with Canadian aboriginals
- 24 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 25 Can I drive across the rocky mountains in mid-April, without snow tires?
urgent(soon)NB&NS 3 days exploring trip for living&working-any advice?