I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
urgent(soon)NB&NS 3 days exploring trip for living&working-any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 quebec
- 2 Fresh Fruit from US
- 3 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 4 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 5 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 6 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 7 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 8 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 9 Alberta Wildfires
- 10 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 11 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 12 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 13 Niagara Falls Canada
- 14 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 15 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 16 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 17 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 18 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 19 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 20 Grouse or Whistler?
- 21 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 22 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 23 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?
- 24 East Coast Road Trip from Halifax to Toronto
- 25 Adirondacks to Montreal to Quebec City with Kids End of August