I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 2 Victoria Island
- 3 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 4 Accommodation in halifax
- 5 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 6 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 7 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 8 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 9 Two week taster
- 10 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 11 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 12 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 13 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 14 Translink and itinerary questions
- 15 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 16 Montreal Restaurants
- 17 Traveling with your bike
- 18 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 19 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 20 Bay of Fundy
- 21 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US
- 22 Banff/Yoho/Kootenay/Jasper Travelers Advice Please
- 23 Icebergs, Whales, Puffins and Potholes - A Newfoundland Adventure
- 24 First Hikes - Flatlanders
- 25 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
urgent(soon)NB&NS 3 days exploring trip for living&working-any advice?