I'm turning to you experts again for help this time for recommendation for a really nice B and B in banff. It's my moms 60th bday soon and I want to send her and dad ona nice weekend getaway to banff. They live in Calgary. Would love to hear suggestions... The banff springs hotel is really expensive and I think they will really enjoy the B and B atmosphere more.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 2 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 3 Amazing Ice Bubble Lake(Abraham Lake in Alberta)
- 4 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 5 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 6 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 7 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 8 Quebec to yarmouth
- 9 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 10 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 11 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 12 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 13 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 14 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 15 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 16 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 17 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 18 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 19 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 20 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 21 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 22 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 23 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 24 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 25 Pearson Airport logistics