I'm turning to you experts again for help this time for recommendation for a really nice B and B in banff. It's my moms 60th bday soon and I want to send her and dad ona nice weekend getaway to banff. They live in Calgary. Would love to hear suggestions... The banff springs hotel is really expensive and I think they will really enjoy the B and B atmosphere more.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 2 Temporary residency in Canada
- 3 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 4 water filtration
- 5 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 6 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 7 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 8 Western Canada in August
- 9 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 10 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 11 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 12 Jasper with two elderly
- 13 Dempster highway in early September
- 14 jasper
- 15 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 16 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 17 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 18 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 19 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 20 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 21 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston
- 22 Whistler Shuttle Bus
- 23 Banff
- 24 St John's, NL Camping?
- 25 Christmas in Quebec City