We will be flying from NYC to Somewhere in Quebec for the last two weeks in August. The kids are 7 and 12. We want off the beaten path. I was thinking Gaspe and the islands, or perhaps Tadoussac...I don't know...overwhelmed. We like culture and nature and don't really want to spend tons of time driving all over the place. We also likes swim able beaches (not freezing). Our last three nights will be spent with friends at a cabin in Morin Heights (or first three nights..???).
Any help regarding an itinerary, must see spots, amazingly quaint villages, would be appreciated...just throw it out there. Regarding transportation...we are flexible...planes, trains, automobiles. Basically we are wide open for adventure (with kids in mind).
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 2 Marvellous Montreal
- 3 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 4 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 5 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 6 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 7 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 8 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 9 Victoria?
- 10 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 11 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 12 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 13 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 14 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 15 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 16 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 17 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 18 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town
- 19 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 20 Quebec-Montreal in Summer
- 21 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 22 PEI or Cape Breton?
- 23 Jasper/Banff/Lake Louise 10 day trip help
- 24 Athabasca Walks
- 25 One week in Canadian Rockies for young Seniors