We will be flying from NYC to Somewhere in Quebec for the last two weeks in August. The kids are 7 and 12. We want off the beaten path. I was thinking Gaspe and the islands, or perhaps Tadoussac...I don't know...overwhelmed. We like culture and nature and don't really want to spend tons of time driving all over the place. We also likes swim able beaches (not freezing). Our last three nights will be spent with friends at a cabin in Morin Heights (or first three nights..???).
Any help regarding an itinerary, must see spots, amazingly quaint villages, would be appreciated...just throw it out there. Regarding transportation...we are flexible...planes, trains, automobiles. Basically we are wide open for adventure (with kids in mind).
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Hotels in Quebec City
- 2 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 3 Northern Lights
- 4 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 5 Flying from Toronto to London
- 6 Rental car
- 7 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 8 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 9 Montreal in April
- 10 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 11 Cross country drive
- 12 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 13 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 14 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 15 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 16 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 17 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 18 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?
- 19 First family trip to Toronto.
- 20 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 21 Calgary Stampede
- 22 2 days in Vancouver
- 23 Maritimes for 10 days with a 6 and 10 year old
- 24 Finalizing 9 day Nova Scotia itinerary
- 25 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report