We will be flying from NYC to Somewhere in Quebec for the last two weeks in August. The kids are 7 and 12. We want off the beaten path. I was thinking Gaspe and the islands, or perhaps Tadoussac...I don't know...overwhelmed. We like culture and nature and don't really want to spend tons of time driving all over the place. We also likes swim able beaches (not freezing). Our last three nights will be spent with friends at a cabin in Morin Heights (or first three nights..???).
Any help regarding an itinerary, must see spots, amazingly quaint villages, would be appreciated...just throw it out there. Regarding transportation...we are flexible...planes, trains, automobiles. Basically we are wide open for adventure (with kids in mind).
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 car seat requirements in Canada for kids
- 2 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 3 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 4 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 5 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 6 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 7 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 8 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 9 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 10 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 11 Quebec to yarmouth
- 12 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 13 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 14 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 15 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 16 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 17 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 18 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 19 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 20 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 21 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 22 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 23 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 24 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 25 Pearson Airport logistics