After I finish a multi-day hike on the East Coast Trail, I'll have two days to enjoy in or near St. John's. I'd love to hear anyone's suggestions on how to spend that time. I'm more of a scenic fan than a museum buff, although history does interest me. I'm tempted to attend the Shamrock Festival in Ferryland & would be interested to hear folks' thoughts about that. I also plan to sample a pint at Quidi Vidi brewery somewhere along the way. Any other thoughts? Many thanks.
Two days in/near St. John's, NFLD this July
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 2 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 3 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 4 Rockies trip in June.
- 5 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 6 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 7 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 Need tips for this trip
- 9 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 10 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 11 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 12 North Vancouver Island
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 14 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 15 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 16 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 17 Newfoundland questions
- 18 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 19 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 20 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 21 Itinerary help
- 22 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 23 Montreal/Toronto
- 24 Gros Morne hiking
- 25 Victoria for 2 days