In trying to plan our 10 day itinerary to the island in September, we are arriving in St. John's and departing from Deer Lake, I had originally thought we would visit Twillingate on our way to the west coast. However, given that it won't be iceberg or whale season, should we choose another area to explore instead? Are there other reasons we should be thinking about visiting Twillingate? We'll be coming from Trinity/Bonavista after spending time in St. John's. Wondering if we'd be better exploring the Avalon before heading north and delete Twillingate from our itinerary. Would appreciate any comments. Thanks!
Twillingate in September
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 2 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 3 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 4 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 5 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 6 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 7 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 8 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 9 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 10 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 11 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 12 Halifax-PEI
- 13 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 14 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 15 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 16 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 17 Connecticut to Nova Scotia
- 18 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 19 Quebec City hotel near VIA Rail station
- 20 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 21 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 22 Aloft or Sheraton near Montreal Airport
- 23 SIM Cards for the States and Canada
- 24 Victoria Dining
- 25 Banff and Jasper one week trip