In trying to plan our 10 day itinerary to the island in September, we are arriving in St. John's and departing from Deer Lake, I had originally thought we would visit Twillingate on our way to the west coast. However, given that it won't be iceberg or whale season, should we choose another area to explore instead? Are there other reasons we should be thinking about visiting Twillingate? We'll be coming from Trinity/Bonavista after spending time in St. John's. Wondering if we'd be better exploring the Avalon before heading north and delete Twillingate from our itinerary. Would appreciate any comments. Thanks!
Twillingate in September
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 2 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 3 iPhone in Canada
- 4 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 5 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 6 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 7 Victoria Dining
- 8 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 9 Quebec City trip.report
- 10 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 11 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 12 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 13 Quebic City or Montreal
- 14 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 15 ft nelson bc
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 17 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 18 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 19 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 20 canada in the winter?
- 21 Canada in winter
- 22 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 23 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 24 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 25 Telegraph cove