In trying to plan our 10 day itinerary to the island in September, we are arriving in St. John's and departing from Deer Lake, I had originally thought we would visit Twillingate on our way to the west coast. However, given that it won't be iceberg or whale season, should we choose another area to explore instead? Are there other reasons we should be thinking about visiting Twillingate? We'll be coming from Trinity/Bonavista after spending time in St. John's. Wondering if we'd be better exploring the Avalon before heading north and delete Twillingate from our itinerary. Would appreciate any comments. Thanks!
Twillingate in September
- 1 Two nights in Quebec City - hotel, restaurant, activity suggestions?
- 2 New to Montreal - want to stay in Plateau area
- 3 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 4 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 5 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 6 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 7 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 8 Calgary treats
- 9 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 10 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 11 Canadian Rockies - Burgess Shale and rafting
- 12 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 13 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 14 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 15 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 16 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 17 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 18 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 19 Gros Morne accommodations
- 20 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 21 DOG SLEDDING
- 22 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls
- 23 Downtown Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 24 Downtown Toronto to Canada's Wonderland
- 25 A Russian's nightmare with Canadian visa