In trying to plan our 10 day itinerary to the island in September, we are arriving in St. John's and departing from Deer Lake, I had originally thought we would visit Twillingate on our way to the west coast. However, given that it won't be iceberg or whale season, should we choose another area to explore instead? Are there other reasons we should be thinking about visiting Twillingate? We'll be coming from Trinity/Bonavista after spending time in St. John's. Wondering if we'd be better exploring the Avalon before heading north and delete Twillingate from our itinerary. Would appreciate any comments. Thanks!
Twillingate in September
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Corporate party
- 2 travelling from Vancouver to Churchill
- 3 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 4 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 5 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 6 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 7 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 8 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 9 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 10 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 11 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 12 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 13 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 14 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 15 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 16 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 17 2 days in Vancouver
- 18 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 19 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 20 8 days in NL
- 21 Montreal transportation pass
- 22 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 23 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 24 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 25 Newfoundland tent camping