My friends and I are planning a trip to Niagara Falls in mid September 2015. We will fly into Buffalo International Airport (BUF), rent a car, then head to Niagara Falls. Car rental is reserved, but still undecided which hotel to rent near the fallsview would be best. We have roughly 5 days for this trip. Frankly, first time visiting Niagara Falls. We would like to visit Montreal, Toronto, and Quebec as well. What is your recommendation of places to go and things to do? Will we have another time? Appreciate any sharing and experiences you all have.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 We Support Yahoo MAi* Tech** Sup** Acc TrialNumber 1800-540**6830 Recovery2
- 2 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 3 Icefields Parkway
- 4 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 5 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 6 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 7 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 8 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 9 Keltic Lodge
- 10 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 11 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 12 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 13 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 14 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 15 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 16 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 17 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 18 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 19 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 20 Banff to Jasper and back
- 21 Canmore for a few days
- 22 The Canadian
- 23 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 24 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 25 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta