My friends and I are planning a trip to Niagara Falls in mid September 2015. We will fly into Buffalo International Airport (BUF), rent a car, then head to Niagara Falls. Car rental is reserved, but still undecided which hotel to rent near the fallsview would be best. We have roughly 5 days for this trip. Frankly, first time visiting Niagara Falls. We would like to visit Montreal, Toronto, and Quebec as well. What is your recommendation of places to go and things to do? Will we have another time? Appreciate any sharing and experiences you all have.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Are you looking best marriage card for your wedding?
- 2 Are you looking excellent quality Indian wedding card?
- 3 Help for Central Canada Itinerary
- 4 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 5 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 6 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 7 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 8 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 9 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 10 March in Montreal?
- 11 Eastern Canada in December
- 12 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 13 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 14 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 15 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 16 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 17 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 18 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 19 Tofino
- 20 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 21 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 22 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 23 11th and 12th grade
- 24 Vancouver trip report!
- 25 Moving to Nova Scotia