we ( husband + me) are planning a trip to Banff this July! Ideally a 8-10 day trip, we are thinking of flying to Calgary from SF. We wish to cover Banff, Jasper & Vancouver. Please give suggestions on must sees and must do's. We are in for adventure!
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Male And Ejaculation Books Manhood
- 2 Are you looking Indian wedding invitation cards?
- 3 Lake Louise to Seattle Washington
- 4 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 5 Quebec City in mid-November
- 6 Eastern Canada in December
- 7 Preferred Route for Driving the Rockies in November
- 8 Roadtrip ON-NL
- 9 Calgary
- 10 Tofino
- 11 Vegetarian Restaurant Recommendations Quebec City
- 12 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 13 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 14 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 15 Toronto Union Station area for a few evening hours
- 16 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 17 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 18 Banff in October
- 19 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 20 Quebec City in autumn
- 21 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 22 Quebec City
- 23 Family ski holiday
- 24 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 25 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations