I normally post in the Africa forum as I almost always do safaris. But this time we tried something a little different.
We visited Vancouver Island, did whale- and bear-trips at Telegraph Cove, crossed over to the sunshine coast, drove to Jasper, and then further north to the Rockies and back down to Vancouver. In this 2nd part of the trip we did a lot of Provincial- and National parks; Wells Gray, Mt. Robson, Jasper, Banff, Yoho, Kootenay, Glacier, Mt. Revelstoke.
We were with 6 in one vehicle and used only B&B's or lodges. Our ages; 37 to 65 (so itinerary was adapted to that).
For a trip report including plenty of pics, see here;
( yes I know it's on a safari forum. Force of habit! )
If you have questions; just ask!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 나눔파워볼 ▼ 접속 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Jasper and Banff with 9 year old and Husband who hates crowds!
- 3 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 4 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 5 East Coast Family Road Trip
- 6 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 7 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 8 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 9 Victoria Island
- 10 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 11 Accommodation in halifax
- 12 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 13 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 14 Two week taster
- 15 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 16 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 17 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 18 Translink and itinerary questions
- 19 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 20 Montreal Restaurants
- 21 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 22 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 23 Bay of Fundy
- 24 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US
- 25 Banff/Yoho/Kootenay/Jasper Travelers Advice Please
Trip report; Vancouver Island to Rockies and back