I normally post in the Africa forum as I almost always do safaris. But this time we tried something a little different.
We visited Vancouver Island, did whale- and bear-trips at Telegraph Cove, crossed over to the sunshine coast, drove to Jasper, and then further north to the Rockies and back down to Vancouver. In this 2nd part of the trip we did a lot of Provincial- and National parks; Wells Gray, Mt. Robson, Jasper, Banff, Yoho, Kootenay, Glacier, Mt. Revelstoke.
We were with 6 in one vehicle and used only B&B's or lodges. Our ages; 37 to 65 (so itinerary was adapted to that).
For a trip report including plenty of pics, see here;
( yes I know it's on a safari forum. Force of habit! )
If you have questions; just ask!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 +91-9929415910 black MAGIC MANTRA specialist baba ji in CHENNAI
- 2 Independent Chennai Escorts for Complete Delight
- 3 lodging in whistler
- 4 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 5 BC or Alberta drives
- 6 Torino in february
- 7 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 8 $50 cash extra free travel money canada bank signup
- 9 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 10 My Family Travle Vlog
- 11 Skiing in Whistler
- 12 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 13 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 14 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 15 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 16 What is famous in canada?
- 17 Looking for fellow travellers
- 18 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 19 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 20 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 21 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 24 Across Canada by Train
- 25 Montreal & Quebec City
Trip report; Vancouver Island to Rockies and back