I normally post in the Africa forum as I almost always do safaris. But this time we tried something a little different.
We visited Vancouver Island, did whale- and bear-trips at Telegraph Cove, crossed over to the sunshine coast, drove to Jasper, and then further north to the Rockies and back down to Vancouver. In this 2nd part of the trip we did a lot of Provincial- and National parks; Wells Gray, Mt. Robson, Jasper, Banff, Yoho, Kootenay, Glacier, Mt. Revelstoke.
We were with 6 in one vehicle and used only B&B's or lodges. Our ages; 37 to 65 (so itinerary was adapted to that).
For a trip report including plenty of pics, see here;
( yes I know it's on a safari forum. Force of habit! )
If you have questions; just ask!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 2 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 3 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 4 March in Montreal?
- 5 Eastern Canada in December
- 6 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 7 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 8 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 9 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 10 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 11 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 12 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 13 Tofino
- 14 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 15 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 16 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 17 11th and 12th grade
- 18 Vancouver trip report!
- 19 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 20 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November
- 21 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 22 looking to experience Canada by train
- 23 Drive from PEI to Quebec City
- 24 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 25 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary
Trip report; Vancouver Island to Rockies and back