I normally post in the Africa forum as I almost always do safaris. But this time we tried something a little different.
We visited Vancouver Island, did whale- and bear-trips at Telegraph Cove, crossed over to the sunshine coast, drove to Jasper, and then further north to the Rockies and back down to Vancouver. In this 2nd part of the trip we did a lot of Provincial- and National parks; Wells Gray, Mt. Robson, Jasper, Banff, Yoho, Kootenay, Glacier, Mt. Revelstoke.
We were with 6 in one vehicle and used only B&B's or lodges. Our ages; 37 to 65 (so itinerary was adapted to that).
For a trip report including plenty of pics, see here;
( yes I know it's on a safari forum. Force of habit! )
If you have questions; just ask!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 2 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 3 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 4 Small group tour for my parents
- 5 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 6 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 7 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 8 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 9 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 10 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 11 Itinerary feedback, please
- 12 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 13 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 14 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 15 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 16 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 17 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 18 Best Way
- 19 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 20 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 21 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 22 Bay of Fundy
- 23 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 24 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 25 First trip to Vancouver
Trip report; Vancouver Island to Rockies and back