I normally post in the Africa forum as I almost always do safaris. But this time we tried something a little different.
We visited Vancouver Island, did whale- and bear-trips at Telegraph Cove, crossed over to the sunshine coast, drove to Jasper, and then further north to the Rockies and back down to Vancouver. In this 2nd part of the trip we did a lot of Provincial- and National parks; Wells Gray, Mt. Robson, Jasper, Banff, Yoho, Kootenay, Glacier, Mt. Revelstoke.
We were with 6 in one vehicle and used only B&B's or lodges. Our ages; 37 to 65 (so itinerary was adapted to that).
For a trip report including plenty of pics, see here;
( yes I know it's on a safari forum. Force of habit! )
If you have questions; just ask!
Trip report; Vancouver Island to Rockies and back
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 2 Short term lodging
- 3 Buffet Lunch near Niagra Falls?
- 4 Toronto: where to stay?
- 5 Vancouver top restaurant
- 6 Montreal Entertainment
- 7 Heli skiing in March
- 8 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 9 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 10 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 11 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 12 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 13 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 14 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 15 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 16 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 17 Toronto lodgings
- 18 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 19 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 20 rockies in september
- 21 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 22 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 23 Viking Trail
- 24 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 25 Quebec City trip.report