I normally post in the Africa forum as I almost always do safaris. But this time we tried something a little different.
We visited Vancouver Island, did whale- and bear-trips at Telegraph Cove, crossed over to the sunshine coast, drove to Jasper, and then further north to the Rockies and back down to Vancouver. In this 2nd part of the trip we did a lot of Provincial- and National parks; Wells Gray, Mt. Robson, Jasper, Banff, Yoho, Kootenay, Glacier, Mt. Revelstoke.
We were with 6 in one vehicle and used only B&B's or lodges. Our ages; 37 to 65 (so itinerary was adapted to that).
For a trip report including plenty of pics, see here;
( yes I know it's on a safari forum. Force of habit! )
If you have questions; just ask!
Trip report; Vancouver Island to Rockies and back
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 2 Northwest Territories in the summer
- 3 Summer trip to Canadian Rockies and Glacier National Park
- 4 Vancouver and other places in August
- 5 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 6 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 7 North Vancouver Island
- 8 Rockies trip in June.
- 9 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 10 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 11 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 12 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 13 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 14 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 15 Need tips for this trip
- 16 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 17 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 18 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 19 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 20 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 21 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 22 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 23 Newfoundland questions
- 24 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 25 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?