I normally post in the Africa forum as I almost always do safaris. But this time we tried something a little different.
We visited Vancouver Island, did whale- and bear-trips at Telegraph Cove, crossed over to the sunshine coast, drove to Jasper, and then further north to the Rockies and back down to Vancouver. In this 2nd part of the trip we did a lot of Provincial- and National parks; Wells Gray, Mt. Robson, Jasper, Banff, Yoho, Kootenay, Glacier, Mt. Revelstoke.
We were with 6 in one vehicle and used only B&B's or lodges. Our ages; 37 to 65 (so itinerary was adapted to that).
For a trip report including plenty of pics, see here;
( yes I know it's on a safari forum. Force of habit! )
If you have questions; just ask!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 2 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 3 Please advice on 1.5 day itinerary in Jasper, Banff
- 4 Toronto: Dinner Before Train Departure
- 5 Morocco travel package from Canada
- 6 24 hours in Toronto
- 7 Toronto to East Cost Road trip Advice
- 8 Do I need a rental car for travel to Seattle and Vancouver (Sept 2016)?
- 9 Ontario to PEI Roadtrip!
- 10 Vancouver 4 days
- 11 Looks for Sites in Manitoba
- 12 Trip to Tornoto
- 13 Marvellous Montreal
- 14 Cross country road trip in Déc 2016
- 15 Hotels in Montreal near McGill University
- 16 Little over three days in Vancouver
- 17 Quebec Province & City,Montreal
- 18 One week in August British Columbia or Pacific Northwest
- 19 Gettinng around Jasper
- 20 Help Seattle Vancouver Is Whistler vs.Via Rail rockies
- 21 Nova Scotia Late Aug. are Reservations Necessary
- 22 Nova Scotia & PEI Hiking
- 23 Help - Winnipeg to vancouver roadtrip
- 24 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 25 Travel Tips: Backcountry Camping
Trip report; Vancouver Island to Rockies and back